Chapter 2

"Wake up bozo!" I shouted as I jumped on my best friend's bed. I may be a adult now. Does not mean I act it all the time. I am just happy he was home and alone this time. A few weeks back I ran in to find him naked in bed with the pack's bicycle, she naked too. My eyes burned from that sight. "Wake up Evander you sloth"

Shaking his shoulders as he was laying on his tummy, he had a great body and he was very good looking after having grown out of his gangly stage. His hair was a messy mop of light brown curls and his green eyes were so mesmerizing. Standing at 6'3 he was the best eye candy, for me he is just my best friend so I just notice what all the girls here gush over. Over the years I have learnt alot from him about his kind, like they have mates, a certain someone that they are meant to be with. Evan waited till he was 21 years old before he stopped waiting for his mate, since then he sampled the girls that were also not waiting for their mates or the humans. We both think I would be the same, having a mate somewhere. But we do not know if there are others like me so I have not held my breath. Also the same night he sampled I did with one of the packs warriors that was a friend. We basically scratched each other's itch , taking each other's virginity.

He has found his mate now, and she is perfect for him, so I just go with the flow and if I had the itch I scratch it.

"Wake up sleepy head!" I say again, leaning over him to see if his eyes were open even a little bit, but before I knew it I found myself flipped and he was on top of me pinning my hands down on the bed by my head.

"Ever heard of letting sleeping dogs lie?" Even said in his husky morning voice.

"Yep, but I think you do not understand that saying!" I say with a smirk. "I needed to talk to you"

"Well if you waited an hour or so I would have come to you for training!" Evan reminds me, we were going to train today. For years now we go deep into his pack's woods, where he first found me and trained. "What's so important anyway?"

"My parents, they did not call or answer again last night!" I tell him sadly, making his face to fall.

"Damn it Blaise, you okay?" he asks me as he gets off me and walks to his jeans on a chair. Yes he sleeps in boxers only.

"Not really, I think-I need to go back and see what's happened. I am scared something has happened!" I tell him as he finished getting dressed in his black jeans and polo necked white top, showing off his physique.

"You think that will be safe?" Evan asked as he sat next to me on his bed.

"I have no other choice, I have quit my job already. I need to see what's happening!" I tell Evan.

"How about we go talk to my Alpha first?" Evan asked.

"Why?" I replied.

"Maybe he knows anything going on with that pack!" Evan reasoned with me.

"He knows I am from a pack in the past, if we ask he will know which one now!" I say worried.

"Yes, well you smell like this pack now. You have been a part of us so long and been accepted so long you have our base scent too. If you go home and they smell it they will call here anyway.!" Evan explained. "Best he knows we are going!"

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, you think I would let you go alone?" he tells me as if it was a natural thing. "Plus do they not all think you are dead?"

"Well, yes. I was going to try to stay out of sight and go at night etc!" I say, hearing how stupid it sounds.

"Good luck with that, if I go I could ask through the day!" Evan tells me .