Chapter 6

Running out I see Evan standing facing the front of the hospital, with Quin running out fast I see him shift as he leaves the house the hospital is in.

"Lock the door and turn the lights out as I leave!" Beckett tells us as he puts his phone and wallet on a side.

"I'm a warrior in my pack, and I smell like a pack. Want my help?" Evan asked Beckett. Beckett looks at him for a few seconds before nodding his head, he knows he needs the help I think.

"I am coming too!" I speak up.

"No you aren't !" both men growl at me in unison, least they agree on something.

"Why not?" I ask, stomping my foot, I understand Becketts refusal. He still thinks me human but Evan knows I am a good fighter. Shifted or not.

"I do not want you hurt kitty!" Evan tries to reason.

"You are weak, you are human!" Beckett growled, but it just made Evan angry at him.

"She is not weak!" Evan growled.

"Stop telling me what I can and can not do, I am going. My choice!" I say sternly as I walk through them and out the door.

As I leave I start to run towards the sound of growling, hearing claws from behind me I turn slightly and see Evans Light brown large wolf form running by a Black wolf. As they catch up they both growl displeased with me and both run faster than I could in this form.

As I come to the clearing where they are fighting I smell a nasty rotting wood smell, rogues scent. There are so many wolves fighting, but I can see the difference between pack and rogue and to my dismay the pack is outnumbered.

As I run forward a rogue sees me and makes a beeline to me, as he runs at me I faint left, but shift right and just as he headed to where he thought I would go I grab his scruff and flip him over. Climbing on him as he is stunned I shift my nails to claw and claw at his throat until he stopped moving.

As I rolled off him I feel something barrel into me, the wind knocked out of me I see a rogue above me growling at me, snapping his teeth.using my strength I kick my knees up and dislodge him from on top of me, as he fell over me I dug my claws in him and tore down his sides deep.

Just as I got up enough to finish my kill I saw Evans wolf pounce on him and tear into him.

As Evan got off him and shook his fur he seemed to be waiting for me to thank him. I just scrowled and ran into the furay. Using my claws I pulled a few rogues off pack wolves, and their confusion made me laugh as I went and helped as many I could, dodging and rolling away from attacks.

I saw Beckett being ganged up on my 3 rogues, as I snuck over I jumped on one of the rogues as they had bunched up ready to attack Beckett.

Digging my claws in I ripped his throat and slammed his head into the ground, knocking him out, looking up I see Beckett kill one of the two remaining rogues before he looks at me on the knocked out wolf under me, shock shining in his face.

As the third ran off into the fight I saw more rogues running from the road up ahead, where are these fuckers coming from. Squaring my shoulders I see all the remaining rogues in the fight are running back towards the new group, they all stop about 100 yards from us.

Beckett, Quin and Evan come to stand facing them with me between Beckett and Evan, Quin looks to have got a few scratches on him. The whole pack are facing the rogues now, I feel Beckett nudging me as if to tell me to run. There are more rogues than pack still now with the reinforcements that have come for the rogues.

"Think It's time to let the cat out of the bag?" I say aloud, Evan looks at me and the group in front of us. He nodded his head as much as a wolf could.

With my cat form I can help more and take out more than in my human form.

Rolling my shoulders I feel Beckett trying to force me back now, and Quin has come to stand in front of me as I see the rogues start moving towards us. Letting a loud growl out all the wolves except Evans eyes went wide looking at me in shock, kicking off my boots quickly I started to run past Quin and jumping forward I shifted mid-air into my cat form. As I landed on all fours I let out a loud vibrating chesty roar making some rogues trip as they ran up to us.

Wolves behind me growled loudly joining me as I ran to the rogues, within the first few moments I had taken down 8 rogues without trying, using my claws and sharp teeth to tear through them. Swiping My big paws over them I knocked a fair few out cold.

Soon the few remaining rogues were running away with their tails tucked between their legs, making me cough out a cat giggle. Some warriors followed them to try to finish them off.

I suddenly feel a wolf licking the light scratches I had got from my fights, nothing substantial. Without looking I know it's Evan, a deep continuous growl comes up from behind and turning I see its Beckett. He lowers himself and growls at Evan, Evan stops cleaning my wounds and lowers himself to the Alpha in front of him and backs away from me.

As I watch this I see Beckett walking tall towards me and before I can think of what he was doing and why he stopped Evan, he was licking my wounds softly. The feeling of him cleaning me and the sensations make me purr, shocking Beckett mid lick.

Hearing a shuffle I see a very naked Quin running over to us as he trips and pulls on some shorts as he approaches, the sight is funny to me. Quin is a good looking guy, tall at 6'1 with tans skin over a swimmers physique. The same black hair as his brother but cut short to his head except for the top which had a kind of curled affect. But looking at him I feel only humour at watching him stumble.

Stopping in front of us he drops clothes on the floor, Evan shifts and gos to grab a pair of shorts lazily. Beckett once again growls at him, shifting he grabs a pair too, shooting up to stand at Evan.

"There's a female here, show some decency and shift out of sight!" Beckett growled.

"Like you just did!" Evan growled back, why is he standing up to an Alpha like that?.

"Besides the point!" Beckett growls.

"I have nothing she has not seen many times before!" Evan smirked.

Seeing the boys getting more and more confrontational, I shifted back and while they were all measuring their cocks I slipped a shirt over myself, seeing it fell to my midthigh I left it at that and tried to get between Evan and Beckett.

"If you two will stop being asshats to each other, maybe we can all go see who needs help after the fight!" I shout to them, getting their attention.

"What does he mean you have seen him naked lots of times?" Beckett turns on me.

"Urhhh it's not like it's your business but we have been friends since nearly when I left here, we have shifted together a lot over the years!" I growled at him.

"Friends?" Beckett asks.

"Yes friends, just like you and Quin were my friends." I answer.

"Still are!" Quin quipped up. "Now that we are all calming, let's go see who is alive and who is in need of help?"

"Good idea, wonder where you got it!" I say sarcastically.

"Well great minds and all!" Quin laughs, lowering the tension in the air. "But do not get any idea that I have forgotten what you just did, you're gonna explain things to us catwoman!"

Groaning I turn and walk towards the groups of wolves around us in need of help or just instruction, all looking at me in awe.