Chapter 20

Becks pov

As we both leaned down in sync, Blaise pushed us both back with a hand on each of our chests. I can't say for Evan but I was confused..

"Let us love you?" I begged as I tried to lean down to latch onto her luscious tits again.

"Uh Huh, it's my turn now boys!" She all but purred at us, her purring has quietened down so much it is like a low buzz in the background now.

Before we could protest she was up on her knees on the bed in front of us, the lust in her eyes so bright it made my dick twitch inside my pants and my wolf inside growl.

"Now the way i see it, here i am all naked and you both had a feast, now I want my turn!" Blaise all but growled the last word, making me and Evan look at each other with our eyebrows up, do panthers growl?. "Both of you best strip now or else I will rip the clothes off you myself and not too softly!"

At the little growls coming from her I feel she isn't messing around, again in sync me and Evan unclip our jeans and as I pull my zipper down my dick springs out, impossibly hard and aching, precum beaded my head crying out for attention. Glancing over I see Evan was commando like I am, and just as much in need of Blaise as I am.

As our mate started to crawl to where we stood at the side of the bed, I felt the breath catch in my throat seeing her crawl, her tits swinging and her feline way of movement was a beautiful sight to see. As she settled in between us, we both groaned as she grasps our dicks in a hand each and gives us a tug each, my head falls back at the touch of our mate on me.

The growls are coming strong from her now as she runs her hand up and down my dick, using my own precum to lube her hand up. Up and down with a twist now and then, driving me and my wolf crazy with need, my eyes are closed as I saver the feelings until I felt a wetness on my swollen head, looking down I see my beautiful mate with her tongue lapping at my head, all around and down the underside and back up again in a rhythm that was amazing, as she pulled away I growled without thinking.

"Hush pup, we share!" Blaise growled back and went to Evans dick.

His eyes show lust and need but no jealousy I got her tongue first, as I watch her give him the same treatment I got I felt nothing but lust, the more she licked him as she pumped me with her hands the closer I got to Cumming in her hands like a schoolboy during his first blowjob.

As she sucked Evans dick into her mouth and hollowed out her cheeks my dick gave a rough jerk, and she switched back to me and sucked me deep into her mouth, very nearly down her throat!

As she sucked me deep and wet, I could hear the growls coming from her still, vibrating against me that pushed me closer and closer, and as she went back to Evan, I had had enough waiting for the feeling of her wrapping around my dick.

"Enough" I growled as I pulled away from her, ignoring her warning growls. "Our turn now, get on your hands and knees!"

Looking at me with her eyes wide at my dominance, she lets go of Evan and climbs on the bed turning to face Evan still but now i'm on the head of the bed she has her arse there in front of me with her knees parted, her wet glistening pussy open for me to see, her juices weeping.

Running my hand over her arse cheeks massaging them and her thighs, she shudders and I run my hands up and down her thighs only just grazing her pussy lips slightly, she jutts her hips back trying to force me to touch her.

"No baby, I'm in charge now!" I tell her as I slap her arse , loving the way she squeaks. "Now be a good girl and suck our mate's cock!"

Watching her take Evan into her mouth and sucking hard on him, his eyes all but rolling back, tells me its time.

Running a hand down my dick I stroke myself as I line up to her opening and slowly I push just my head into her heat, as I do I feel her stiffening at the intrusion but she keeps lapping and sucking at Evans Dick.

I slowly slide all the way into her, savoring the feeling of her pussy gripping me tightly in a warm hug, clenching me as I move slowly out and in again, like she doesn't want my dick to leave. As I keep the pace slow and easy I feel her getting inpatient and she starts to try and trust back onto me, grabbing her hips I hold her still and stop myself as only my head was in her still.

"You want me more baby?" I ask her as I lean over her, watching her grab Evans dick in her hand so she could talk.

"Fuck me for fucks sake!" She cried to me as she returned to her feast!

"As you ask!" I say lowly.

I hold still for a moment longer to take her by surprise as I entered her again in a fast hard stroke and went rouch on her pussy, pounding my dick in and out of her hard, hearing her whimpers and cries around Evans dick, as she clenches me so hard and rough I know I won't last longer.

"Cum!" I demand of our mate.

As I swivel my hips as I pound her harder and harder I can feel it coming, but I was not prepared for the tightness as she came hard on my dick as she screamed around his dick, forcing my release to come out hard and hot as I came inside her deep, as I slowed down and pulled out she turned around and leaning up she kissed me deep and passionately.

"My turn!" I hear Evan growl as I see Blaises Eyes go wide as he pounded in her from behind, in this position he was deep in her, her whimpers got loud as he pounded her hard and deep, hitting the special spot in our mate.

I kissed her deep and kept her noises down as I played with her tits, pinching and thrumming her nipples, as her pants and cries became more and more frequent I felt her stiffen as she came hard for the third time, and hearing Evan grunt out as he came deep within our mate, we knew now were joined forever as a triad.

As we all collapsed on the bed, worn out but in heaven, me and Evan surrounded our mate as if we were protecting her.

No matter what happens next we have each other.