Chapter 15

As I strode into the infirmary with Evan all we could hear was growling and cursing, seeing Zoe at the desk in the office with her head in her hands I started to make a noise to get her attention when she shouted out all while keeping her head in her hands.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING COCK HOLE LILLIE, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU!" finishing in a growl.

I could not keep my laughter in at what the innocent looking Zoe had just shouted at the bitch down the hall, Zoe's head popped up so fast I am surprised she didn't get whiplash. When she saw me and Evan she shot up and rushed around the desk.

"I am so so sorry about my language there. That grr that woman gets on my last nerve on a good day but today, well she seems to be dancing on my last nerve!" Zoe apologised.

"Its okay Zoe, that was the best shut up advice I have heard in a while!" I tell her laughing. "We are here to see the walking talking blow up doll anyway!"

"Ha, now that's the best way of describing her I have heard in a while!" Zoe seems to relax and laugh with me. "I am so sorry about the, well for bullying you when we were young. I have no excuses for my behavior!"

"What's in the past is in the past Zoe, we both grew up and learned from the past. Now we just need to move forward, and for me to do that we need to talk to her and get some answers!" I tell her as I move closer and place a hand on her shoulder, feeling her relax.

"Why you need to talk to her I do not know but do know, that jealous bitch hates you!" Zoe tells me as we leave the office.

"She knows where the lost children are!" Evan said matter of factly.

"Lost children?" Zoe stops short and asks in shock.

"Yea seems she took all the orphans from the home during the last attack, we found two hiding away!" I tell her quietly.

"Goddess she is worse than the worst!" Zoe shakes her head, watching her I see her wolf peek through her eyes and a wolfish smile slowly spread on her face. "Lets go make our patient uncomfortable!"

Laughing we walk towards the growls and moaning coming from the back room, as we get closer our laughter dies. Walking in I see Lillie laying on a hospital bed, both wrists and ankles are secured to the bed by silver chains the binding on her wrists and ankles stopping her from being damaged by them. Her injuries were healing well that I had inflicted, much to my dismay they were healing fast but I could see the bite mark I left on her neck was scarred, hearing a proud noise from within. I have a thought that my cat knew this was what would happen. But even at the thought I got a distinct feeling it wasn't my cat who knew this would happen but it was that place behind my cat that knew, from the place that made me see Evan was mine.

"What the fuck is that freak doing here!" Lillie growled.

All three of us growled back at her, making her shrink back into the bed from us, seeing the slight tinge of fear on her face made me happy.

"Well now, is that anyway to talk to your Lupa?" Evan taunted her.

"She is not my Lupa, I am this pack's Lupa. soon everyone will see that!" Lillie went on.

"Oh for fucks sake Lillie give it up will you, you were never and will never be our Lupa!" Zoe's growled at her.

"What you know, stupid mousey wolf. One day soon you all will see!" Lillie growled, but seemed to be getting her backbone back.

Looking at her deeply, I can see she really still believed this. But as I thought and looked at her closer I can see that she has something in her mind that seems to back up her belief in this.

"Hmm yes Lillie you believe that, but you know Beckett is mine, we are true mates. Fuck we are a strong packs alphas.!" I certainly tell her. "What makes you believe you will get what you want!"

"Hmph!" Lillie refuses to listen to me.

"Fuck this guys she's just the pack slut she is no one, always was a no one always will be!" I told Evan and Zoe as I turned to leave.

"I am not a no one, you are. You were left, no one wanted you!" Lillie shouted at my back.

"And you were left and lost in the woods!" I say back as I turn to her.

"Left ha, I was sent here you loser. My pack loves me and saw me as a way to get this pack. I stayed here as was told and did my job, and soon my pack will over run here and you will be dead and I will be Lupa. with or without Beckett!" Lillie shot out fast, before the colour left her face as she realized what she had just admitted.

"Ah so you were a long time spy!" I pondered. "Not a smart one either!"

"Fuck off, I am smarter than you will ever be!" Lillie growled.

"Yea, well if you were so smart how were we able to find the children with your pack?" I ask sarcastically.

"Ha, anyone could find the Shadow Pack, but no one could take them. We are strong. We have the Chimera now!" Lillie boasted.

"Yeah well it's not like they have got into this pack, we have beat them twice now!" Evan Laughed.

"Only because they stayed back and distracted you so I could get those brats, just to find the Chimera in them!" Lillie gloated.

"Goddess you are stupid!" Zoe's laughed.

"Thank you for all the information Lillie. Hope you enjoy your stay here!" I smile at her, watching her face screw up in confusion before she realises what she had done, and screamed at us. "We will remember to tell your true pack exactly where we got the info from when we go to get our children back!"

Walking out we hear her screeching but all we have in mind is finding Beckett and firstly seeing how our three part connection is with him and most importantly, where is this pack she told us about and what is a Chimera.

Becketts POV.

How am I going to get her to forgive me, my family is right I should never have tried to use my Alpha command on her. But I can not lose her after I have just got her back.

Pacing the kitchen and hallways I can feel my wolf pacing too, he has been on edge for days now but he seems to be more edgy now. I feel my wolf stop pacing and sit still scenting making me scent around me trying to figure out what he is sensing, until he mutters 'Mate'. I remind him we have our mate in Blaise. Then I hear him say with more surety in my head 'Triad'.

Moments later I feel my mate sense tighten to Blaise but then, another grabbed hold and tightened us together, seeing Blaise's friends face settle in my mind with hers I felt a calmness roll over me and the connection settled deep in my soul, and I hear myself mutter out loud "Mates".....