Chapter 10

Evans Pov

Watching Blaise walk away with him I feel my heart tugging at me and I feel my wolf scratching at me, which is weird for me. He is usually quiet but recently I can feel that he is restless and he seems more interested in Blaise like I am interested. Shaking my head I let it go, it's all in my head anyway, I may love my best friend but my wolf will only love his mate. My wolf instinct will only be connected romantically to my mate.

I take a look around and find most everyone is now wondering back to the normal run of their day, showing that they are resilient. But I still can not turn my eyes from where they walked off out of my sight.

"Evan is it?" I hear the brother say from behind me.

"Yep that's my name, don't wear it out!" I turn and try to joke, but his eyes are watching me clearly like he can see through my bravado.

"Lets get a brew, follow me!" He told me, no question in his voice, just do as I say.

Shrugging my shoulders I follow him through the house and back onto the town's main road and we slowly meander down the road side by side until we are standing in front of an old pub, decorated with wood paneling and brick, and every so often it looks like straw is built into the walls. Everything is clean and well taken care of but you can see that it's been there a while, looking at the sign I bark out a laugh.

"Three pigs? You have a pub named Three pigs!" I laugh at this town's humor.

"Yea, our great grandfather was a joker, he named a few businesses like this. If you stay a while you will see what I mean!" he laughed with me, like he still finds his home amusing. "The best breakfast in town is down at Red's Cafe!"

Walking in the few locals that were here at midday, some at the bar but most sitting and eating pub grub lunch waved and nodded at the man with me, most looked at me with curious stares and some looked at me with smiles and nods as well. A few she-wolfs at the back sitting together looked my way and did double takes, and I see where I can distract myself while I stay here. Smiling my smirk I know that will make them wet for me, I see them all but flutter at my attention.

"If I did not know any better I would say you were a player boy, like me!" Quinton smirked at the girls as well and I watched as they got confused on whom to fall over, making me bark out a laugh.

"And how do you know better, that I am not just a lover of the female form?" I smirked at him as we sat at the bar. "I do love myself some pussy!"

"I know better, by how you looked at Blaise!" He quipped at me, making me choke on air, looking I see his smile gone. "If i were a betting man I would say you loved her."

"Well uh!" swallowing my tongue, I try to turn this round. "Well its good you are not a betting man then"

"Hm-well I can see it, so can my brother. How long have you loved our mutual friend?" He asks me straight, looking in his eyes Iet a stream of curses out.

"Since about two hours after we met!" I say honestly, looking into space thinking how my heart skipped and my stomach dropped the first time I saw her.

"Well, you have a mate out there and she is my brother. Are we gonna have an issue here?" Quinton seems to have left all humor behind.

"No, I know I am not the one for her. She deserves a mate love, fuck she deserves the world!" I say honestly back. "If she were mine I would give her my all, but she was not fated for me. I hope your brother knows what a treasure he has in her."

"He does, he mourned her all this time. He will give his life before he lets her go again!" Quinton says as he waves over the bar person.

As she walks over I see a glint in her eyes as she looks at me and Quinton. Leaning over the bar she seems to be hedging her bets on which one of us she can catch in her wiles.

"Hey shells, everything ok here?" Quin asks the busty ginger in front of us.

"Hey Q, yea we all good. We owe you and your warriors for protecting us. You know how I like to show my appreciation for your protection!" she purrs at Quinton.

"Well my friend here was there and helped us today!" Quinton says as he jerks a thumb at me, watching her gaze run over me like she is pricing up a prize bull I smirk at her and see the interest in her eyes.

"Well any friend of Q's is my friend and you brave soul must be strong?" she says as she leans more in my way, flashing her tits at me, the top of her bra peeking through the top she is wearing.

"I am no weakling babe!" I joke back to her.

"good , why don't ya follow me babe. I have some heavy lifting for you to do for me!" she says as she walks to the backroom, looking at Quin he just smiles and waves me off.

Following her to the back, I walk in to see her removing her top leaving her in her black skirt and red satin bra. Watching her I watch as she removes her bra, her tits bounce free, he nipples harden with the cold air kissing them.

Stalking over I look at her in the eyes as I pull my top off watching the lust in her eyes shine. Her hands run over my chest and abs until she is unhooking my trousers and pushes them down revealing my hard cock, pulling me onto her hand she tugs and runs her small hand over me.

Reaching under her skirt I feel her wetness and readiness for me, naught girl is pantyless.

"Mm, naughty naughty!" I groaned out feeling her.

Dipping my head I suck her nipple in my mouth as I run my fingers through her slick wet heat, teasing her clit slightly with feather touches before I run my fingers away from her clit. Her head fell back, she pants in need.

Biting her nipple I hear her gasp in shock, moving away from her nipples, I push her around and bend her forward till she is spread standing in front of me, lifting her skirts I see her round ass lifted up as an offering for my cocks pleasure. Grabbing her hips I shoot forward and dive straight in her wet and ready pussy in one long hard push, hearing her cry at the sudden intrusion. I start pounding into her hard and rough, the only way I fuck.

Blaises Pov

Sitting in the field we used to play in behind my childhood home, in Becketts arms I feel content. I feel my cat grumbling in me softly for some reason, she was not happy.

Looking at the old house in disrepair I feel heart ache, from the loss of my mother and the state that the home is in. I feel I should have been here, but I still believe that my parents were right for sending me away to live and survive. What's done is done, the past cannot be changed. We have to live with the choices we made.

"Who is taking care of the young ones now?" I ask.

"Uh-about that!" Beckett stutters, looking like he is worried I am gonna be angry.

"Beckett, who is taking care of the children?" I growl out, feeling my cat get angry at our mate in front of us. Feeling my cat growl not mine, I feel the anger and confusion blend.

"Um-the children are taking care of themselves" Beckett says quietly.

"WHAT, they are children, children can not take care of children. Or at least they should not have to!" I growl to my mate pulling out of his embrace. Watching his head fall in shame, I feel my anger lessening.

"I know, I am sorry. But no one wanted to do it!" He tries to reason.

"And then why did you or Quin stand up?" I ask.

"We both never come here, it was too hard after you-died, we did not want a reminder of our loss!" He says in shame and hurt. "But I see now we have to do better. We will find someone and will fix the house up- promise!"

Looking at him I feel he is being honest, settling back in his arms I feel him kiss my temple. Looking at the house I think hard, and in that instant I decide I will stay with the children and help them, starting tonight.

As I start to say this thought to Beckett I feel I tug and pull in me, and my cat cries in despair and loss. Like she has been betrayed, I am confused until I feel her whimper out mate...

I feel myself break softly and tears run from my eyes as I feel this..