Chapter 17

As we entered the house, before we could close the door Beckett was there dragging me into his arms and repeating sorry as he nuzzled his neck.

"Beckett!" I say loudly, trying to step back.

"I am so sorry, I should have never tried to use my Alpha status on you. I am so sorry I did not listen to you!" Beckett all but went blue from not taking a breath in his apology. "You mean the world to me, I will try to understand you more!"

"You mean this?" I ask looking in his eyes. "You understand I was right now then?"

"Uh yes, you are right!" He says.

"Okay, right well we have a lot to talk about but first does your bond feel different?" I ask quickly.

"Well, it's tighter and more secure now. My wolf keeps saying Mates not mate now too!" The look of confusion on his face is so sweet. " what's changed?

"Lets go sit down for this!" I try to push Beckett towards the kitchen again.

"Why, what's going on?" Beckett asked and looked at Evan. "why is my wolf not growling at him anymore?"

"Well your wolf is a smart cookie is why!" Evan joked, making me give him a stern look.

"Let's settle down and talk about this ok!" I repeated, setting him down in a chair at the table, I sat at the head of the table and Evan sat opposite Beckett, looking at the situation I was glad there was a table between the men in my life. "You feel multiple connections now and our connection is stronger right?"

"Yes!" Beckett said softly. "Whats going on?"

"You heard of Triads before?" I ask him softly.

"Yes, my wolf said it earlier and then I saw his face in my mind!" Beckett said clearly as if he had something wrong. "Why did I see him?"

"Well Mate, that's because well we are mates!" Evan answered before I could.

"I am not gay!" Beckett growled, before the colour drained from his face. "Theres nothing wrong with being gay, but I am straight. I love you Blaise!"

Evans' laughter rolled into the room, bouncing off the walls before he shook his head.

"I am as straight as a boy can be too matey boy, and I love her too!" Evan said as he took on a serious look. "We are a triad. You, me and Blaise. Together we are mates!"

Beckett looked at me as if to ask me to tell him that Evan was joking but seeing that he was telling the truth he got up and started to pace the room. Looking at me and then at Evan and back, he kept pacing.

"How?" Beckett asked no one in particular.

"Well when one girl loves two and they all get close ....!" Evan started before I kicked him in the shin. "Ouch!"

"I do not know how, but It's happened, I can feel the connection to you both, do you feel differently? Looking at Evan now do you feel calmer?" I ask Beckett.

Stopping short and looking at me, then over to Evan he looked deep in thought, before he sat down again and sighed.

"Yes, I feel settled and my temper is simmered down for the first time in years!" Beckett admitted. "And yea, my anger at him is gone and my wolf keeps looking at him and saying mine!"

"See we were meant to be!" I say as I see him start accepting the connection we all have.

"How is this to work?" Beckett asked. Before Evan could quip up and say something dumb I answered "we will have to see how it works just by going with the flow I guess!"

We all sat in silence for a while just looking at each other. Before long the front door slammed open and a baby cry sounded from upstairs. Before we heard a muttering of a young girl saying how silly and loud adults were.

Making all of us laugh as we heard Becketts mum walk after agreeing with the young girl that we were silly silly adults.

"Blaise!" Quin said excitedly, as he hugged me from behind, making both Beckett and Evan growl in chorus. Quin backed up sharply, looking at both his brother and Evan in shock. "What?why? Huh!"

"You're behind son, they all mates in what is known as a triad!" Hallies tells Quin as she walks through the kitchen with Barbie in her arms and Lois holding her legs and following her everywhere she goes in the kitchen. After she had watered down some apple juice Hallie fed Barbie the sweet drink with Lois climbing into her lap, making Hallie laugh.

"Triad" Quin repeated, before he laughed a sharp laugh that started both Barbie and Lois making the former give a slight cry. And getting a sharp look from his mum. "Sorry mum, sorry Lois. but this is gold, Beckett learning to share!"

"I share!" Beckett growled slightly but low enough not to scare the kids in the room.

"Ha, you never liked to share anything boy. Like Quin here I am looking forward to seeing you share Blaise!" Samuel laughed softly as he came into the kitchen, walking by Hallie he bent and kissed her cheek before tweeking Barbies cheek and ruffling Lois's hair making her giggle and smile.

"I can and will share, you will all see. We are mates!" Beckett snapped back softly. Him saying this warmed my heart that he was accepting the bond easier than I thought he would.

"We will see!" Quin said with a grin wider than the cheshire cats grin. "What did you get from Lillie anyhow?"

With that question all the laughter and cheer went from the room, everyone sobered up fast and silence surrounded the room. The suckling sound of Barbie enjoying her drink was the only sounds, even Lois was silent and frowning again.

So between me and Evan we told the room what she said, making it kid friendly for the young ears in the room.

"That Bit.." Samuel started to swear before Hallie elbowed him and gave him a stern look, reminding him of the young ears. "Oh sorry but that wolf is going to stay in chains till this is over with!"

"The lady is a bitch for sure!" Lois piped up, shocking us all with her language. "She worse than the evil witch in that film with all the dwarfs!"

"That she is, but you should not say that word sweetie, that's for adult use only!" I tell Lois, who looks at me with wonder in her eyes.

"Mm ok, so when I am ten I can use it?" Lois bargains.

"Er, let's say sixteen okay?" I barter.

"But then I will be so old!" Lois groaned, making us all feel old. Then we all laughed and felt the atmosphere loosen slightly.

"So who can tell me about this shadow pack?" I ask the room...

(sorry its been a long time to update, but with moving house and then a family member dying suddenly writings been low on my list of things to do. I will write more quicker from here on out I hope!")