Chapter 23

"So who will go for me?!" Alpha asks his pack, as they all look around, not one of them stood a chance against the pack back home, and they knew this. "Oh come on you are all stronger than you think, and think of the sons I will bear with the girl, the true shifters we will have!"

"B-but you deliver females Alpha!" one old man whispers from the back.

"NO!" the Alpha shouts " the females I wasted my seed on, bore me useless females, they were the reason, this new shifter the first true one of years gone by, the gods have blessed us with her. She will be mine and sons will come!"

The guys delusional and crazy, all his pack is dying at his feet, he has sent his young ones to die in raids of other packs simply to look for me. He has not seen what he has done, his pack will die tonight as he will with them.

I have had enough of this, looking at the men around me I see the ones that freed the children are back and ready to fight, shifting back to human i whisper to the men. " No one is to survive this night from that pack" at the nods I walk forward, naked as the day I was born but with no fear or embarrassment , this is the night the shadow pack dies out.

" I hear you were looking for me, old man!" I shout as I come out into the open.

"Who dares call me ol-!" He shouts before his word stops as he sees me and dares to stare at my naked body with disgusting leers. "Hello young lady, you lost?"

"No more lost than Lillie was when I followed her here!" I sneer at him, his eyes going wide.

"My Chimera!" He whispers as he keeps staring at me, his pack having smarter thoughts are all backing away slowly and quietly, like they know what's coming to them.

"No, our Chimera !" Evan and Beckett say loudly as they come out as humans behind me, making the alpha in front of me to slink back under their prowess.

"As they said I am theirs and no one else's, you old man your days are done!" I say as I slink closer, letting my eyes keep switching from the dark brown of the wolf to the golden of my cat and back to my colour.

"What , you're gonna kill me little girl!" He gives a fake laugh, and I do not know who he is trying to prove he is not scared of more, me, his pack or himself.

"Yes , I am.!" I say to him as I shift into my cat and watch him fall backwards, dropping his knife he killed Lillie with, and crawling back on his hands and shuffling bum.

"You are not so big now are you old man?" Beckett taunts. "You sent all your men to my pack and we killed them all in the end!"

"You are as weak as your pack is Alpha" Evan says as he too tauants the Alpha.

As I prowl closer, I shift from my cat to wolf without shifting to human again, seeing the awe in his eyes. I feel disgust but I won't let this trash make me think low of my forms.

"You are beautiful, and we would have made beautiful creations together!" He says as I see that he sees no way out. "Your children are gonna start a new dawn!"

With his last words spoken to me, I spring forward and run my claws deep and down his front, running through him easily as I tear his throat out like he slit Lillies throat. Feeling the life bleed from his body. Around me I can feel the rest of the wolves, tearing through the pack and leaving no one behind for them to rebuild. On that day we made the shadow pack extinct!

One more chapter to come....a epilogue you could say!