Chapter 19

Evans POV

"Coming to bed boys?" Blaise all but purred at us, the look in her eyes was shadowed in instant lust, like she could imagine what was about to happen. But what she does not know yet is that no amount of imagination could come up with what is about to happen.

Looking over I see Beckett swallow hard and with a quick look at me and a worried spark in his eyes as he did so I got up, pushing him to follow suit. As we both walked towards Blaise she turned her tail and ran through the house, both me and Beckett looked at each other, both with eyes shadowed in Lust now, but still wariness for each other, we may be connected mates but we were still red blooded shifter males that now have to find a way to join with our third, I've never been a good sharer.. But for Blaise I can learn.

"Are you ready for this?" Beckett asks me with a husky low voice.

"Yes, I am ready. Are you Beckett?" I answer with more surety than I feel.

"I am, I guess." He answered, but being the bigger man than me, told the truth that he is not sure. But that one word, a simple word such as 'guess' my nerves settled, and I can sense that Beckett picked up on that, with a smile he tells me. "Call me Beck, it seems we are tied for life now, we best make the most of it!"

"Okay,-Beck!" I smile at the man I am gonna join with. "Let's go find our Hell-cat!"

With a laugh at my new nickname for our mate we both ran through the house after Blaise, with Beck in front we both stumbled in and came to a full stop at the door to our room for the night, closing the door softly without taking my eyes off the bed. Blaise is sitting on the bed leaning back on her hands, staring right back at us. The air was charged high and it seemed none of us knew how to start, my wolf was clawing at me to go to our mate and drag Beck with us. Listening I went over to Blaise coming in on the left as I nodded to Beck to go to the other side, the Alpha in me coming out.

As Beck walked over Blaise followed his movements and kept flickering her eyes between us, after all these years as friends I could see the nerves in her eyes. Placing my hand under her chin and turning her to focus solely on him.

"Relax Kitty!" I whispered to her. "Trust us"

I softly kiss her soft lips, with my eyes closed I kiss her surely but softly until she gasped and opened her mouth slightly, allowing me to explore her mouth with my tongue, slightly opening my eyes I see Beck kissing her neck and under jaw. With a smile on my face I put more force in our kiss and led her to lay back till she was flat on the bed, breaking from our kiss I see Beck give her one last butterfly kiss on her neck. Moving up the bed I pulled the pillows from the bed, once they were discarded on the floor I Pulled Blaise up the bed so that she was centred.

Leaning on my side with my left arm holding my weight I see Beck follow my movements and imitates me on the other side, leaning I kiss her deep and hard before running butterfly kisses over her cheek and neck and glide down to her collarbone. Beck was now kissing her softly on the mouth, while she was distracted with him I ran my hand down from her neck through the valley between her breasts to her navel and slipping my hand over the bottom of her shirt and rubbing her abdomen and teasing her skin above her trousers, hearing her gasp into Becks mouth I pulled her shift up one handed until I saw Becks hand come down and help me, between us we pulled the shirt up over her bountiful chest till she leaned up to help us lift it fully off her, after it was thrown from us both me and Beck leaned back both looking at our beautiful mate, laying between us panting softly in lust.

Smiling at Beck and hoping he thinks the same as me, I lean down and kiss Blaise at the crook of her neck and slowly kiss down her collarbone, feeling my hair brush Becks I see that he got the plan without words.

As we continued down, Blaise squirmed and shuddered at the feelings we woke in her, as we each got to a breast each, we latched onto a nipple each through her bra, I suckled her into my mouth, running my tongue over her peak as I sucked her. Her loud moan told us we were doing the right thing, continuing till her hips were bucking. We both pulled back at the same, already in sync. Hooking a finger under the strap between her luscious breasts, Beck follows suit with a huge smile on his face, together we pull up and rip her bra away from her chest.

Watching her breasts bounce free from their confinement, my cock went stiffer than it had ever been inside my jeans, hearing her moan and sigh I latched onto her naked nipple, sucking, tugging and rolling it between my teeth, glancing over I can see Beck doing the same. Blaise's groans and sighs were getting higher and louder, withering on the bed between us, her hands holding on the bed sheet below her like it could ground her from the oncoming orgasm. With a deep tug and suck I let her nipple free from my warm mouth, looking down she was heaving on the bed, her nipples hard pointed peaks gone dark from our pleasure giving, as i move away Becks hand snakes over and takes over the nipple I had left, smiling at his reactions I shift down the bed and work on unbuttoning her trousers from her wiggling hips, as I peel them of I see her panties at the centre of her were soaked through with her juices. Just the scent of her arousal from her pussy was driving me to mate with her now. Pushing the need down I rid her of her trousers, spreading her thighs I lay between and blowing a warm breath onto her swollen and aching pussy, laughing softly at her jerk from the feeling of the air on her. As Beck continues to play with her breasts I lightly touch the skin at the juncture of her thighs and pussy, slowly running my finger over the soaked centre of her panties before sneaking my finger under them and pulling them off.

As I stared right at her glistening wet pussy it was a miracle I didn't cum in my trousers, my mate was laying in front of me naked and ready to be fucked, not by just me but her two mates. As Beck rolled her nipple in his mouth he looked at me as I lowered my mouth to taste the essence of our mate, after the first flick of my tongue over her clit I ran my tongue over her hot pussy, entering my tongue as deep as it would go into her.

Licking and sucking her juices from her I can feel a rumble and before long a low purr coming from her, Beck let go of her other breast and ran his hand down her body until he was rubbing her clit with his index and middle finger, making her purr loudly, shiver and shudder, until we both had a rhythm going and she screamed out her orgasm. Beck rushed and kissed her as she screamed to swallow her scream so as to not wake the children in the house, her juices ran out her and onto my tongue. I lapped her up as she came down from her high, she continued to purr and sighed as she relaxed back onto the bed.

"Now what about you boys?" Blaise purred in a low husk of her voice.

With a look to each other we smiled and both looked down at our beautiful ready and naked mate.

Leaning down we... ...

should I continue their mating night?