Episode 1️⃣

Singania mansion..

nature open it eyes  with new begining of touch with hot sun

nature open it eyes with new begining of touch with hot sun.and middle of the delhi city huge bunglow not less then any palace standing with lot of pride.

inside. upstair there a room with touch of elegance and honer .which screaming the power of its owner..

An girl on her late twenties sleeping peacefuly with her soft pillow

An girl on her late twenties sleeping peacefuly with her soft pillow.the naughty sun move towards that girl room window and rise front of her.and disturb her beautiful sleep.she get irritated by this sun and close her face with pillow. then again her sleep got disturb when someone came to her room and start to wake up her..

women:beta come on wake up.you promise me that you will come with me to mandir today. come on get up..

girl:nani please not today.i will,come with you tomorrow pakka promise.

nani:khushi beta thats not fair.you promised me today you will come with me.and i call pandit to prepare special pooja today for you.please for me.

khushi open her eyes and look at her nani.who looks her with innocent puppy face.she can't say no to her now.she loves her nani lot.she can do anything for her happiness.

khushi:ok nani you go i will come after freshup..

nani:(happily smile)ok beta come quickly..

khushi nodded her head.then nani left from there.. after locking the door.khushi sigh and left to washroom to freshup.she wear grey mixed business attire

she wear  grey mixed business attire