episode eight ❣

Everyone look her specially arnav.he wandering what she going to tell.singhania family also get nervous.

dadi:(worried voice)tell me beta what you what to tell.its any problem.
khushi:nothing to worry.i want to say that.i just want simple wedding.i don't want a grand wedding.

khushi say to them determinedly.arnav family get worried hearing her statement.arnav get little hurt hearing her words.he think that she don't like him.thats why she don't want grand wedding.anjali ask with worries.

anjali:(sad voice)why khushi ji don't you like my brother.because of that only you don't want grand wedding right.

khushi:(amused hearing their thoughts)they nothing like that.you all know about my population right.if media comes to know about my marriage then they will not leave me to peace.they will be always around yours and mine house.then I can't do my works peacefully.so that's what I am saying.i want simple wedding.

everyone sigh in relief hearing her reply.spacially arnav.he felt so much relief after hearing her reply.singhania family also felt happy seeing she don't create any problem.arnav look her silently.he like to talk with her.but he don't getting that guts.everyone moves to dinning hall and ready to have break fast.eveyone feel very happy so they don't have that much hungry.expect khushi.arshi sit opposite to each other.then they all start to have breakfast.arnav many time try to talk with khushi but his unluck he don't getting that guts.they all have breakfast with little chatting.then they all finish the breakfast.now it's time to arnav family leave.arnav in highly disappointed.he still don't get chance to talk with his bride.elders only speaking without stopping.he is in highly anger and irritation.then they leave the home.singhania family in could nine.they all very happy except khushi.after they left she straight to move to her room.he family members also don't stop her because they know she still angry with them.then they start to talk about arnav family.after sometime khushi come downstairs in her normal attire.everyone look her.she take a seat in single sofa.everyone looking each other.they felt embarrassing to siting front of her.mami ask her with little nervous.

mami:khushi beta you are here........why you here.

khushi:(arrogantly)why don't I have permission to come here.why you asking like that.

roshini:(fear voice )nothing like that khushi.you suddenly here.

khushi:(arrogant filled voice)why.dont you like I am here.

roshini:nothing like that khushi.woo I just ..

khushi:(cuts off her with arrogance)I don't come here to chatting with you all.i come here to ask something.

nani:(controlling her emotions)what you want to ask khushi beta.

khushi:what is arnav profession.

everyone get alert hearing her question.all of them get nervous hearing her question.they all getting fear more then nervous.they don't know what is her reaction after knowing arnav profession.nani gulping her saliva.she start to sweat.everyone face now filled with fear.khushi look at them with confuse.did she ask anything weird.she rise her eyebrows and waiting for their answer.

khushi:what happen.did I ask anything wrong.what work he is doing.

everyone in family now look Nani.who look them back.nani parpare herself to tell her.nani sigh and look khushi.

nani:he is halwali khushi beta.

khushi:(shocked)what!

khushi shocked to core after hearing answer.did she hear correctly.she can't believe her ears.she look Nani with shocked reaction.she get lot of angry.so that's mean she going to marry an halwali.london university no.1 student going to marry a halwali.she can't disgust the fact.queen of fashion world khushi singhania going to marry just simple halwali.she look Nani with angry filled eyes.everyone look her with fearfully.she get up from her seat and dangerously near towards Nani.