episode six ❣

next day in sheesh mahal.

after yesterday night show.every channel showing that news only. khushi getting so many calls from business tycoons. everyone prises her work.her family members felt so much pride seeing their prinesses sucsses.

what their want more then this.they daughter now most famous and wanted women in fashion world. they all now watching her show only...........

yesterday night they all discuss and plan to stay there some more days. they all just say want to spend some time in their mother land. but all of them say that with some other plan. but their dont know they all staying back for same reason.. khushi also agree with them.she also felt to stay there some more days.reason unknow to her.she give her staff to one week leave.she know they all very tired past one month.then she also take a week to spend time with her family.its been long time she spend time with her family properly.now they all taking their breakfast...

in arnav house. dadi anjali and arnav taking their breakfast. anjali today get a leave so she dont go to school. so they all had breakfast together after long time. after some time arnav take his breakfast firstly and left to his shop.dadi looking anjali time to time. she try to say her something from morning.but she dont tell her still.anjali notice that dadi bit uneasy from morning.but she dont know why.then she ask her...........

anjali:dadi you want to tell me something?

dadi:yes anjali.

anjali:what is that?

dadi:woo that girl khushi very beautiful na?

anjali surprised hearing her statment.she confused, why her dadi talking about khushi suddenly.

Anjali:(smile)yeah dadi she is very beautiful.and very nice human being.did you see dadi how she talk with me nicely after being very big business tycoon.she dont have any pride about her status.but why are you asking about her suddenly.

dadi:(little hesitating)how she look with our arnav?

anjali;(without realize her question)they both will look great together..

Janjali smile widely.next second she registered what dadi say.she open her eyes widely in shock.her mouth open in O shape.she shocked hearing what dadi saying.did she talking with full sense.dadi look at her shocked face with worry.she know thats was shock for her.because she asked very impossible thing.. she know about their status.the both family have very big difference.anjali then come out from her shock and ask to dadi..

anjali:(shocked voice)dadi what are you saying. do you know what you asked now.how can you think something like that..

dadi:(determine voice)why what's the problem in that.  dont our arnav have status to marry her. he have everything which a man want in his life expect lot of money.and also we are not that much poor.we have our own house and shop.and most importent our arnav have very good personality. what we want more then that..

anjali:i agree with you dadi.our chote is very good person.he have everything.but think about our status.we cant campare ourself with them.as you say we have our own house and shop but their one car is very costly and very expisive more then those.you know that right.we are middle class people dadi.we cant think anything like that..

dadi:(adamant voice)yes i agree we are middle class people. we cant compare ourself with them.but they also human right.if they have lot of money and fame thats not make them different..

anjali:(sigh)yes dadi you are right.but think about her family.will they agree to make their business tycoon daughter to marry off to  your simple halwali grand son. they all must be wish to make her knot with some other person like them.who have everything.so it is impossible..