episode nine ❣

Arnav smile widely hearing her question.he happily agreed.khushi also smile seeing his happy face.they both stand up and start to move.khushi comes to counter going to pay the bill.but arnav stop her.

arnav:no khushi ji.dont pay the bill.(smile)this shop like yours.you don't need to pay the bill.

khushi smirk hearing his words.thry both came out from shop.and boards to car.khushi take the driver seat arnav take the seat beside her.now khushi going to start the car.

khushi:arnav put the seat belt.

arnav:(confused)ahh.

khushi:(indicate him to seat belt)seat belt arnav.look there are a belt.put that to you.

arnav look at the seat belt.he take that but he don't know how to put that.

Arnav look khushi.she look at his confused state.she take the belt from him and come near to him.she now very close to him.she put the seat belt to him.her hot breath hit on his neck.he felt very high.the way she near to him.did magic to him.he start to breath little hardly.this is first time some girl very close to him.he getting very weird feelings.khudhi notice his face reaction.mature girl like her it's very easy to know his feelings.but the main thing that how can she effect him this much.some where she like the effect which she have on him.after put the belt khushi start the car.their travel very silence no one speak.she almost come out from Lucknow city.she stop the car in some lonely place.they came out from the car.arnav really like the place.there very silent only birds sounds are coming.they both sit in some bench.

khushi:arnav do you know about me?

arnav:(smile)no khushi ji.i really don't know anything about you.my di say you are very big business women.

khushi:(amused hearing his reply)don't know anything about me.how do you agree to marry me.

arnav:I have trust on my family khushi ji.if anything they do to me.its will be good only.

khushi in highly shock and surprise hearing his answer.in this Morden world every youngest taking their life decisions alone.but he.he is totally amazing person.she ask him with little smile.

khushi:do you like me arnav?
arnav:yes khushi ji.i like you very much.

arnav give his most charming smile to her.khushi also smile seeing his beautiful smile.

khushi:you say yes to marry me without meet me.what if I am not beautiful like this.what will you do.do you agree for marriage still.

arnav:of course.i don't give importance to beauty.so many people in this world not being beautiful.but they have good heart.beauty in not important good heart is important.our beauties wil be vanish when we getting old.but our hearts not like that.its will be always young.so for me beauty is just nothing.i give importance to our hearts only.

khushi look at him without blinking .she feel like to applause for his thoughts.there don't have that much people who think like this.everyone give importance to beauty and money only.but he.

khushi:do you want ask anything to me?

arnav:yes khushi ji.

khushi:what you want to ask?

arnav:do you like me?

khushi look at his hopefull face.she don't have heart to hurt him.khushi lightly nodded her head.arnav smile happily.they both talk sometime.now they ready to go.after enter to car khushi say to arnav.