episode twelve ❣

In sheesh mahal.after take lunch everyone take some rest.thry all very tired.but they not feeling that because of happiness.khushi in her room looking the air laying on bed.now everything happened.after two days her marriage going to happen.her life take 180 degrees fast in very short time.she come here to do her fashion show.but now going to return with her husband.this all looking like these all already set up.but truth is those all truely unexpected events.is she doesn't decide to do her show in Lucknow she must be on her own freedom world.she still can't accept that she going to marry.if she want she can break this marriage now also.but she don't like to do that.not because of her Nani.not because of her family.or not because of her image.she don't stopping this marriage because of HIM...ARNAV.she sigh.she don't like a bit to hurt him.

khushi:(slowly)from where you comes to my life arnav.why you did this change to me.whu I am giving you this much importance in my life.you are doing so much magic to me.i am not this much party person.but for you I did everything.i don't like do this marriage.but in the same time I don't like to lose you.i don't know what I am feeling for you.but I am sure.you are very important person in my life.i don't know if I fall in love with you or not.but I want you be with me.i want the pure smile which you have only to me.i want your innocence natural only to my self.now after two days you are going to Become mine.i don't sure if I give you the happiness which wife give to her husband.but I will never ever make you sad.you bear so much in your life.not anymore.after marriage you will the colour full life only....everyone take time.me also want that.i just want time to accept this wedding fully.just some time.....thinking about him she slowly fall into sleep.she is right everyone want time.but she don't know she already accepted this marriage fully.and fall in arnav deeply.destiny smiling at her.it was you who have to relies you to love him khushi not time.but don't worry I will make you relies your love.i already arranged everything.destiny smile at her with naughty wink.

next day evening.singhania family making arrangements for sangeet function.they calls some dancers.after some time arnav family comes to sheesh mahal.arnav in red colour very stylish designed shervani with black trouser.he looking damn handsome.then khushi comes with roshini.she also familiar colours which arnav dressed.she wearing red and black combined heavy lehenga.it looking like they both dresses in dress code.she curl her hair to long curls and spread her hair over her shoulder.she looking damn beautiful.sangeet function go very smoothly.everyone in singhania family danced surprised both arnav khushi.mama mami and roshini Ashok did some couples dances.very surprising that dadi Nani danced for desi girl song.anjali also danced for some songs.arshi really enjoyed their marriage function.after lot of masti and enjoyment arnav family left to their home.after guests are left.tomorrow very big day for both arnav khushi family.before their go khushi informed them after marriage finished that night itself they going to left Lucknow.everyone agree with her.after raizada family left.singhania family looking every arrengment for tomorrow marriage.they all not feeling tired because this is their princesses wedding.so not feeling bit of tiredness.
arnav home.after coming from sheesh mahal everyone changes their dresses.they had dinner in sheesh mahal itself.

in arnav room.after change the dress he start to pack his cloths.tomorrow he going to leave Lucknow.he feel sad to leave anjali and dadi.first time in his life he going to apart from them.and going to live in very new city.he heard Delhi about from his sister.that was very Morden city.all of them there very well educated people's.he some where getting little nervous to go there.but he relaxed himself thinking singhania family there for him.most important his wife khushi going to support him.so he know he can manage the city life.after paking his cloths and necessary things arnav comes to  living room.he saw his di and dadi talking each other.he them join to them.this is last day he going to stay in this home.he spend very good time with his dadi and di.they all speak what coming on their mind.and arnav promised them he will come here whanever they want.and they also can come to Delhi.and they chatting continues.