episode five ❣

Next day in sheesh mahal.

khushi making the arrengment very perfectly and super faster.models and photographs are doing their work energetically.khushi don't have time to have foods.because she doing first time any show in India..other side her family members daily going to the wedding function.everyone enjoy the functions very much.after long time they all attend real panjabi wedding.its very special to them.they all did lot of masti in wedding.they all now going  to the haldi function.all of them board to car and left to the function.

in mid way Ashok get call from his pa that he have one conference call.so Ashok and mama again come to house.roshini mami and Nani left to function.on the way suddenly their car broke down.they all now in mid road.now they don't getting help from anyone..they three getting really irritating.if they like this they will miss the function .no one there to help them.

roshini:what the hell.we are getting late ma.this driver also now where to see.

mami:yes di.dont know where is he.we only have some time for function.

nani:you both stop being angry.now both of you think a way to how we reach to function.

unknown:may I help you.

they three turn and see a handsome boy standing there and staring them with most charming smile .they three smile seeing him.he is very handsome in his brown colour gurta.they three liked him in first sight.

boy:may I help you all?

nani:(softly )who are you beta.whats your name?

boy:(smile charmingly)my name is arnav.i am a halwali.

roshini:(smile)it's nice to meet you arnav beta.yes beta we want your help.

arnav:(smile sweetly)yes auntie what I have to do.

mami:arnav beta our car broke down beta.we have one function to go.our driver also now where to see.its already late for function.can you help us?

arnav:(smile )don't worry auntie I will help you.i know someone who repair cars.wait a second auntie I will call him.

they nodded their heads.then arnav call his friend and tell him the matter.then after two minute that person come to the spot.and without waste the second he start to repair the car.after two minute he finish his work.then they driver also come.then they board to car.

nani:thank you so much beta.you come to correct time.its very helpful to us.

arnav:(smile)welcome naniji.and I am happy that I helped you all.

roshini:we are happy to meet you arnav beta.i hope we meet again.

arnav:(smile so cutely)me also happy to meet you all.if God wish to make us meet again.its happen surely.

nani:(smile)yes beta you are absolutely right.

mami:so now we are taking our leave.thank you once again arnav beta.bye.

arnav:bye.have a safe journey.

then they start to move.and they bid bye to arnav.arnav standing there and see the drove off car.then he also start his scooter and left to home.he now coming back  give the sweets to weeding home.

....

after two days.today the wedding day.so every member in family ready to go marriage expect khushi.because she have a rehearsals of her models.so she can't join them.they also didn't force  her.because they now how much this show is importent .