Episode 2️⃣6️⃣

Arnav look her silently..everyone wondering what happen to her..Ashok asked her..

ashok:khushi beta what happened...why are you looking tension...

khushi:(little tension tone)papa woo my London branch now facing little problem..some project matter..to solve that I have to go London..

everyone got shock hearing her answer..specially arnav..

mama:how many days you will take to come back khushi beta..

khushi:don't know mama..my manager say the problem is really complicated..my precence there very important..so I think it's will take one or two weeks.

arnav got angry hearing that..two weeks without her..how he going to manage..it's very hard
for him..other members to get little sad hearing that...Nani notice arnav look reaction..she ask to khushi..

nani:seems like that's was big problem..you too saying its will take weeks to solve..then can't you take arnav with you..

arnav face become bright hearing Nani..everyone like what she say..they all look khushi..

khushi:I too like that idea Nani..I don't have any problem on taking him to London...but he have collage to attend..it's just three months he joined to collage..it's not good to cut the class
for such a small matter..after month he have his first turn exam.so he have lot of thing to study..so he can't come with me..

everyone knows she is right..so they stopped the topic..Nani look at arnav falls face with pity look..she can't do anything more then this..arnav look her sadly..he to knows she is saying
right..but he can't accept that..weeks without khushi..it's very impossible thing for him..

roshini:so beta when you going to London...

khushi:tomorrow morning early flight ma..everything already arranged..just have to go..

roshini nodded at her..then they all have evening coffee..

in arshi room...after had coffee with family they both comes to room..khushi arrenge her suitcase to go tomorrow..she take few dresses and office stuffs.

she notice arnav being silent...she sigh seeing him like that..she sit beside him in bed..

khushi:what happen Shona ...why are you being silent...(he keep silent)are you angry with me for not taking you with me to London..(he turn his face other side)arnav...you know the
reason right..why I am not taking you...you have lessons baby..upcoming lessons are very important for you...you can't miss that..please try to understand..I am doing all this for you
only...

arnav sigh hearing her..he hug her tightly..she to hug him back...he tell her cutely.

arnav:I know khushi you are right....I can't miss the lessons.its very important..(sigh)but how I will be without seeing you..it's very hard for me..first time after marriage you going apart from me..how I take that...it's very hard khushi...I can't be without you...

he telling all this with cute innocent voice..khushi smile hearing him..her husband didn't tell his love officially to her...but every day his every move telling her how much he loving her.she
broke the hug and cup his chubby cheeks..and tell him softly..

khushi:I know baby how much it's hard to do...you think it's very easy for me to do..I only know how much I going to miss this handsome  face for two weeks..I will miss you very much...

arnav:(pouting)me too..

khushi:(cares his cheek)I will try my best to finish to finish the works soon as possible..and you don't have to worry..whenever you wished to see me.just click the Skype..I will appear
front of you in video..and we can talk whenever we want..