Episode 3️⃣0️⃣

At canteen..khushi enter to canteen with arnav friends.the students who eating there chocked out the foods seeing her here..that to with arnav..the way she holding arnav hand possessively giving them so many thinks,.all of them can't take their eyes from her.arnav then lead her to
their regular sitting place.they all took seat ..his friends are still under the shock.khushi notice their nervous reactions.she asked to arnav keeping eye on them..

khushi:Shona why you friends are looking scared..did I scared them.

arnav chuckles hearing her.his friends got embarrassed.khushi smile and say to them.

khushi:guys I know what you all feeling now..it's may be shocking  to see me here as arnav's wife.but don't get nervous.just be chill.i am not going to eat you all.

everyone smile hearing her comfort words.she talking freely with them.she don't have any pride about her status.she then ask to arnav..

khushi:baby what you and your friends like to eat..

arnav:khushi we already eat.

khushi:but I don't eat still(cutely)atleast for me.you all have to eat again..please.

arnav smile hearing her..then they agree with her.she then left to order meals for them.armaan try to go.but she left after stopping him.after she went  to counter.his friends gives him angry look.arnav look at them with innocent face..Rahul say to him little angrily.

rahul:arnav don't gives that look..until today you didn't  even say a word.your wife is khushi singhania..how could you arnav..

armaan:yes arnav how could you..don't you think you should tell this to us..do you know what a big blast we got today..you are impossible arnav..

arnav:(innocence filled tone)guys think some time slowly..if you all ever asked me who is my wife..no na..even me to don't get the situation to tell her reality.(playfully )and me to got little fun without telling that secret.

his friends hit him playfully.he laugh seeing their face..then khushi coming to table with canteen owner who holding tray with different meals..he place it that in table..everyone got surprised seeing so much food..looking like she order every foods in canteen..she join with them.she take on of plate from tray.

khushi:(to arnav)here baby your favourite chicken pasta with mango juice..I don't know about your friends taste..(to friends)I hope they will love the foods.

aman:of course we will love..more then liking..who will miss the chance to have lunch with khushi singhania.

khushi smile hearing him..then they ready to have the meals..when they going to eat..suddenly parul arrives there..all of their smile got vanished expect khushi.she looking like who is she..arnav's friends got little scared seeing her here this time..what if she do some crazy thing front of khushi..they don't know what to do..parul looking khushi keenly..no doubt she looking extemely beautiful.in whole collage now she only looking gorgeous.she
switched her lips in jealousy.she looking khushi very deeply..khushi don't like the look parul giving her..she asked to arnav..

khushi:who is this arnav..

arnav didn't know how to answer her.even he to scared seeing parul there..he wishing badly to god she should not do any crazy things..khushi look arnav silently..she still don't get the answer for her question.she look at his friends excepting atleast they will answer..but nothing happens..parul saw no one intro her to khushi..she say to khushi with little confidence.