Episode 2️⃣

in delhi.

singania mansion everyone having their evenig time.then door bell ring.HP open the door and saw khushi standing there.then she come inside and saw her family having their evening time.then she greet them and go to her room for freshup.then after freshup she join to her family. everyone smile to her.then nani asked her.

nani:khushi beta how is your day...

khushi:(angrily)dont talk to me nani.i am very angry with you.

mami:what happen khushi.why you are angry with your nani?

khushi:(angrily)she  fooled me today.she didn't tell me she is taking me to mandir to know about my marriage.after went there only.i came to know about that..

she staring nani angrily.nani looking her with puppy innocent face.everyone look nani with pity face..khushi start to melt seeing nani innocent face...

nani:sorry beta.i just did that because i want to know about your wedding.you are not ready for the marriage what i do.i want you to marry someone and live happily even more..

khushi sigh looking her.she know nani have big wish to see her marriage.but she is not ready for that.then she get up and sit beside nani..

khushi:nani i can understand you.but think about our family.we are big family.and i am business tycoon if someone marry me.then that just for our family fame and for my money.they will get pride because they get the tag as singania family members. and business tycoon husband.then what happens. he will not love me truly .he will just love my fame and money.then i will not live happily in my married life.

nani look her silently.she know whatever khushi saying 100%true.no one will love her truly.all are ready marry her just for her money and fame. other members also agree with her..then roshini said.

roshini:yes ma.what is khushi saying all true.. everyone ready to marry her for money only. they will not love her truely..

mami:yes sasuma.i am also agree with that.our khushi is not any random girl,she is biggest business tycoon is India..  everyone come to marry her just for money only...

nani:(helpless)then when you going to marry. i am agree with your point,but how can we search the person who will love her truely.thats not easy.

khushi:(smile)thats very easy nani.you dont have to worry about that.in this world.someone surely born for me.it just i dont meet him still thats all. you dont worry someone very soon going to come as my soulmate.we just have to wait..

saying that she hug nani.nani also feel relaxed after hearing her reply.atleast she have belive that someone here as her soulmate.just like khushi say they just have to wait...

in lucknow night time after close the shop,arnav come to his home.after having his dinner with dadi and anjali arnav go to his room.thats was small room only one cupboard,and one single bed. there in bed corner one small side table.room was very neat and clean.then he freshup and go to bed.he close his eyes in relaxation.he is very tired.whole day working in shop making sweets and giving the orders.he is hell tired.how he wish now someone there to make him relex.after come home take care of him carely.he have very big dream about his would to be wife.he want she to take care of him and pampare him and most importantly love him dearly.he dont know when this all going to happen.he want this all happen very fastly.but he know he have resposible about his family.now his di come to correct age to get married.he have to do her marriage.dadi also getting weak.he have to take care of her also. he sigh he have so many things to do before getting married.thinking all this he fell to sleep..he dont know his every dream going to come true very soon. he not only going to get nice girl.but also he going to get the girl who going to love him madly and cazily..

......

in delhi.KS company.khushi working on her cabin. she was now doing new fashion show.so she have lot of works to do.in morning itself she talk few confirence calls.she is now very seriously doing her work.then her PA reena come to her..

reena:mam our fashion show works going to start tomorrow.and we still didn't select the place.where we are doing the show  madam..

khushi:(think)i think we should do this show some new place.you make the other arrengments.i will think about the place.we have time right.

reena:(smile)ok mam i will do other arrengment..

khushi:ok then you may leave now...

then she left from there.and khushi again start to do her works.

in evening she come to home and spent some time with family members.doesn't  matter what happen how much she busy in works she will surely spend time with her family.she dont let her family members sad.

At night.after have the dinner she left to her room....

in might night khushi in dream..she getting some unknown visions.she saw someone showing his back to her.then that person slowly start to turn.but she cant see that person face fully.she only seeing his eyes.that eyes was very beautiful.that eyes was dark brown eyes.those eyes are doing some magic on her.she feel strong pull from those eyes.before she move to him she hear alarm sound.

then kushi wake up from her dream.she is breathing very hard.first time in her life she saw some kind of dream.she that know who is that person.she dont see anywhere that much beautiful eyes.those eyes was very special.she sigh and look at the clock. time was 3.then she change the alarm time and again fell to bed.but sleep was far away from her eyes.whenever she close his eyes that eyes was coming front of her.she feel strong connection towards those eyes.she feel like that eyes was belong to her.thats was hers.in thinking about that she awake till morning.

in morning everyone come to living room expect khushi.its time to have breakfast.but she still dont come.no one disturb her.beacause they all know how much she is tired.then after 15 minutes khushi come to dinning hall.she looking little pale.everyone get worried seeing her like that.then ashok asked.

ashok:khushi beta what happen to you.you are looking pale.any problem...

khushi:(smile lightly)no papa i am ok.i dont get enough sleep thats why....

roshini:(little worried)why khushi beta what happened. why dont you sleep..

khushi:i had a very weird dream ma.beacause of that only i dont get enough sleep....

nani:if you dont get enough sleep then you should sleep sometime khushi beta.why did you wake up...

khushi:its ok nani i am ok.and also i have to go office.some works there which i have to do...

ashok:no khushi dont go office today.see yourself. you are weak.we cant allow you to go like this...

mami:hello hai bye bye!i also agree with you bhai. you cant go office like this khushi.you should take rest today.....

khushi:but mami...

roshini:(cut off her)no more words.this is final. you are not going anywhere and thats it...

khushi then give up.she agree with them.she smile seeing her family.how much their all loving her. just because lake of  sleep they make her take leave today.she is very happy to get family like this.face whole smile she start to take her breakfast.....

......

Next episode will come soon.