Episode 3️⃣

In lucknow arnav home.

all of are talking each other.arnav come to home to have lunch then anjali also came from her works then they all having lunch together.after that they settled in living room and talking to other.

arnav:di how is you works are going?everything ok na?

anjali:(smile)yes chote everything good.few days ago only I join to new school but everyone there treat me very well.and exams are also going to come.

dadi:that's good beta you set very well there.

then they all spend sometime.after that arnav left to his shop.and anjali dadi take some rest.nowadays dadi getting tired quickly.so arnav and anjali order her to take rest how much she can.after come from school anjali clean all home and arnav Servant boy who know them very well come to their home and cook for them.then arnav work in shop whole day.he maintains his small family very well.

..

in Delhi.singania mansion.

everyone in family spend some time in their home garden.khushi also join them after sleeping two hours.she get very relaxed .then they all talk about random things.then hp come to them and said,

hp:naniji you got a call from someone.

nani:who is that hp?

hp:I don't know Nani ji.

then Nani took the phone ask who is that.next second she come to know that's was her friend anurada.she happily talk with her.after long time they talking.then after 20 minutes Nani cut the call with big smile.

roshini:who is that ma?

nani:(happily)that's was my friend anurada.after long time I spoke to her.

mami:what's she is saying sasuma.why this sudden call.

nani:(smile)she called me to invite to her grand daughter wedding.after two weeks her grand daughter wedding but she asking me to come before that.

roshini:that's was good new ma.so when you going to leave.

nani:roshini I think we all should go there.she wish to see our whole family.me also like that idea what's say.

mami:me too like that idea.its been long time lastly we went to some wedding.

roshini:yes ma i am ready.

khushi:but I have fashion show two weeks later.before that I have lot of works to do.so I can't join you all.

ashok:but khushi if we all go there how can you be here alone.no that's not good thing.you should come with us.

khushi:but papa this is not any monthly show.in this upcoming show I am going to launch new design clothes papa.so my present here very important.

mama:that's right ashok we can't spoil her show.we should let her do her work.

ashok:hmmm ok.

khushi see the sadness in her family members.she don't like that bit.but she is now helpless.

khushi:by the way Nani where the wedding going to held?

nani:LUCKNOW.

khushi think sometime then she got a idea.

khushi:Nani I think I can join you all.