Episode 2️⃣8️⃣

When she lost on her dream land..everyone left from there.after saying to boys go to class girls are left to washroom..

in washroom..

riddma:girls that parul passing her limits day by day..she try to be close with arnav..

payal:yes riddma.i too notice that..she looking arnav in different way.some times she giving him little signals.i don't know what she thinking of herself.

lavanya:(worry tone)girls just think..what if arnav's wife comes to know about this.from arnav we all know about her little.she loves him very much.if she comes to know about
parul intentions.i don't know what will she do..

riddma:(same worries)yeslavanya.even me too have that worry..what if she misunderstood arnav because of her.

payal:(panic tone)yes girls there so much chances for misunderstanding.already some students notice parul close behaviour with arnav..those students are enough to make her misunderstand..

riddma:we should make sure..arnav always be away from her.he already not feeling good around her.let's  try our best to do this..

other to agree with her..and left to class...when they comes to class they saw already everyone seated.then they three eyes fell on parul..she looking arnav like she going to eat him next
second..they look her angrily..and take the seats..

next day evening..singhania mansion..everyone having their evening coffee with chat..no wonder.they all missing khushi very much..it's been week she left to London..they all talk with her..but still they missing her very much..family members saw arnav very irritatingly
doing something on iPad.nani ask him with confusion.

nani:arre arnav beta..what happen..why you showing this much  angry on this iPad.

arnav:(irritating tone)or what Nani ji..it's been two hours I am trying to call khushi..but it still in connecting..usually this time I am already talking with khushi..but today I don't know what
sick this iPad got..still not getting the line.

ashok:(smile)arnav.it will also happens if khushi offline.i think she doing some work.that why she can't comes to online.

arnav:(sulky face)this khushi always like this..can't she comes to online.didnt she know I have to talk with her.when she come back..I am not going to talk with her.

everyone smile hearing his complain.arnav make pout face seeing the iPad screen.suddenly they all hear an voice from behind.

"really arnav..you will not talk with me..I think I should go back"
everyone wide their eyes hearing khushi voice from behind.specailly arnav..he quickly turn
behind.and saw his wife standing there with her signature smile.he broke into whole happiness smile..he  rushed  towards her.and hug her so tightly..khushi smile seeing him like this and hug him back..everyone smile seeing them..then khushi broke the hug..

arnav:(happiness overload )khushi you are back..what a plesent surprise.i am very happy..

khushi:(rise her eyebrows)really..but before some minutes ago i heard it you said you are not going to talk with me.

arnav:then what should I say.you didn't attend the call.you know na how much I need to talk with you..

khushi:(sigh and smile)when you trying my number.i was in flight..before 30 minutes only I landed to India.thats why you don't get chance to talk with me.

arnav:(smile)anyway.leave all this..you are back that's enough for me..

she smile to him..she then join  to family members after lot of hugs.they all take seats..arshi sit together..then mama asked her.