Episode 4️⃣

In sheesh mahal.

after make arrengment for meet arnav khushi smile with winning face.her family members also happy seeing her smile.then she say to vishal.

khushi:thank you vishal.thank you very much.you did very big help for me.thank you.

vishal:madam that's my duty.its pleasure to do work for you.

then they all move to dinning room for have lunch.khushi also had her lunch with happy mode.whatever happen.how much she is grow big and very big business women.but front of them she still the same 2 year cute doll to them.they love her so much..

At arnav's home .arnav came to take lunch with his family..in same time two persons come to his sweet shop.they both first order some sweets for eat.after eat the sweets they both like the taste.after eat the sweets they both ready to make deal with them.they both ask about arnav from workers.then left to his home..

inside the house arnav taking his lunch.then he saw two guys coming towards his house side,he look them carefully.they both wearing coat suit looking very good.he confused seeing them coming to his home.anjali dadi also saw them and stand up and welcome them to inside..

guy 1:hello mr.arnav.

arnav:namaste.who are you both.

guy 2:we  came here to order sweets from you.

arnav get shock hearing them.its first time someone looking good person come to him for make order.then arnav make them both sit.anjali went to kitchen for make tea.then arnav and dadi sit opposite to them..

arnav:what are you both saying?

guy 2:we  come here to order sweets from you.our boss doing very big show in Lucknow.for that we want sweet maker.we get information that you are very good sweet maker.so here we are

arnav and dadi get very big shock.sweets for some show.this is first time happening to them.anjali also hear what they say.she serves them tea then sit with arnav and dadi..

anjali:what are you both saying.show going to happen.what a kind of show this.

guy 1:its was fashion show miss.our boss doing her new fashion show in Lucknow.for that only we are here to order sweets.

anjali:(shocked)what fashion show.that too in Lucknow.thats was very big news.

guy 1:(smile)yes miss.and also our boss doing first time any show in India that too in Lucknow.thats why we want everything perfectly.

guy 2:so mr.arnav wants your reply.do you accept our deal.

arnav:(still in shock)I wil  tell that but first tell me where the show taking place.and what the date and which time..

guy 2:sorry.fashion show was going to held two weeks later.we can tell you the date after we finish our other works fully.time is evening.and place is the sheesh mahal.

three of them get great shock.they can't believe their ears.show going to held in sheesh mahal.then that's was going to be very big show.its was so much for them.after composed their self.first anjali start..

anjali:in sheesh mahal show going to happen.then this is going to be very big show.

guy 2:(smile)yes miss.so arnav what's your answer.

arnav:I will do this.and yeah please tell me the date correctly.because in this whole week I got one wedding sweet order.and that's going to finish next week only.

guy 1:sure mr.arnav.we will inform you.and yeah can I ask you something ?
arnav:yeah ask me.

guy 1:you do big orders?

arnav:of course.i do.i did so many big orders.you can trust me.

guy 2:(smile)hmm ok then take the order.

arnav:wait a second.di can you please bring the note book .

anjali nodded her head and bring the note book.then arnav ready to write.

arnav:hmm tell me.

guy 2:ok 2k laddu.2k jelebis.2k halwa.few sweets also 2k,its your famous iteams.ha remember which sweets you are selecting that's was also have to correctly 20000.you know there we wont keep counting those.

arnav nodded his head silently.he don't think this order going to be this much big order.first time in his life he taking this much big order.dadi anjali also in shock.then arnav composed himself and write the orders.

anjali:are you both ok with which sweets we  select..

guy 1:we are ok with that.after   this is was our boss order.

guy 2:and ha make sure the sweets you are  all selecting likes by others.

arnav:ok

guy 1:OK tell us mr.arnav your amount.how much you will take for all of sweets.

arnav:I can't tell you both now.after finish my full work I will tell the amount.

they both guys look each other.they can't go like this .they have to give him money.if they madam come to know this she will fire them..

guy 2:sorry mr.arnav.but we can't go like this.if our boss come to know that we didnt give money to you she will fire us.

arnav:I can understand.but I can't take the money without do the work right.

guy 1:mr.arnav atlest take some money as advance.please.

arnav:(give up)ok.they both smile.then one guy take bundle of money from there bag and place that front of arnav..

guy 1:mr.arnav here the advance.we give 2 lakes as you advance.after finish the full work tell us your full amount.

arnav:(silently)ok.

guy 2:so we are taking our leave now.here our card you can contact as when you finish the full work.thanks for your tea miss.

they both stand up and ready to move.they three also get up.and go behind them to send up.then anjali stop them in middle.

anjali:excuse me.can I ask you something?

guy 1:yeah miss what you want you ask.

anjali:is  your boss is lady .

guy 2:yes miss and I am sure you know her.

anjaki:(excitement voice)who is that?

guy 1:multi national compeny owner and queen of fashion world KHUSHI SINGANIA.

saying that they both leave the house.anjali now got the real shock.arnav looking her with confused reaction.he don't know anything about her.

arnav:di what happen to you.and ha who is that khushi singania.

anjali:chote she is the world biggest business tycoon.she have many fashion houses in world main countries.i still can't believe that she doing her show in Lucknow .(excited)I can't wait to see the show.i will definitely go there.

then she suddenly start to jump in joy.arnav and dadi smile seeing her excitement.anjali in great joy mode.after all who will miss the chance to meet the biggest business tycoon.in seeing the anjali happy mode arnav filed to notice his heart excitement.after hearing his soul mate name arnav heart start to jump in joy .but he is unaware of this.but very soon very very soon he going to meet his soul mate truely.

....