episode ten ❣

Flashback........

arshi talking each other some rondam things.then khushi ask to arnav straightly.

khushi:arnav why you want a girl.what you are expecting from wife.

arnav:(little smile)for me wife is special person in my life.you know in my childhood I am very close with my mother.my day start and end with her.i always stricken with her.i don't let anyone near her.even my papa also.honestly she is like my breath.i can't live without her.after her dead I can't do anything.i can't bear her lose.i almost felt like a dead.i don't eat anything don't mingle with everyone.almost two or three month I lived like a dead body.our family situation also not good.we don't have single ropay for our food also.dadi to don't get any works.that time I control myself for my family.no one there to help us.for my di and dadi I lost my childhood.every boy in that time go to school.but I go to hotel for work.after drink one cup of tea I will work till night.every boy in my age made fun of me.all of them just look at me like a Servant only.no one like to mingle with me.(with sad smile)every mothers don't let their child's to talk or mingle with me.after lot of tough struggles I made my own shop.i give my little family peaceful life.but that's was to late I already lost my childhood.i can't get that back.that time I wish for something.i want my wife pamper me loves me which my mother didn't.i want my wife look after everything about me which my mother doesn't did.in all I want my wife as mother to me.i always look her like a mother more then a wife.for me my wife is my second mother.

..........flashback end..................

khushi heart felt very hurt hearing his story.after hearing his reply she can't speak anything.her body get freezes hearing his thoughts about a wife.he want his wife as his mother.that time her mind and heart say to her together.'MAKE HIM YOURS 'she don't know she will love him or not.but she can't lose him.something on him which attracted her very much.she made her mind to give him very difficult tests.and also thoughts to talk with him arrogantly.but after see his smoke face she forget everything.after meet him her plans are flayed in air.the way his eyes twinkle when he saw her give her little happy.in her plans how she forget that he is her dream boy who make her spend sleepless nights.after talk with him she thought sometime.if she doesn't agree to marry him then her Nani start her emotional blackmail again.ir she will start to search another boy for her.thats why she agree for marriage.if it not this time some their time she will surely marry someone.then why can't that person would be arnav.he also seem to be good guy.after all he is first person who impressed her.she some where have a little feeling for him.but can't name that feeling.she don't know this is love or attraction.little did she know after this marriage she going to be love sick puppy to her husband....

next morning in arnav home.every works begin to start in early morning.every works are going very fastly and perfectly.dadi arnav anjali don't have any works to do.in one night that whole area comes to know arnav going to marry.that to in one week.in seeing lot of people working for wedding perforations their neighbors comes to know arnav going to marry a rich girl.but they don't know who is she.sone people feeling jealous seeing their luck.arnav think to stay in home without Ho to shop.after all this is his wedding.today their ready for engagement.after take lunch they plan to go sheesh mahal.they invite their neighbors who close to them.that people also very eager to meet arnav bride.in side the home arnav anjali dadi siting in living room.they all talking about marriage upcoming preparations.arnav feeling little shy to talk about his marriage matters In front of everyone.

anjali:everything ready for today function.after take lunch we will go to sheesh mahal.

dadi:yes anjali.and also devayani say to me that before comes inform her to how many people are coming as guest.so she can send the cars for them.and she say she going to send khushi beta car for us.