chapter twenty two

khushi:(cup his face softly)it's my pleasure arnav...and me to very happy celebrating your birthday.its your first birthday after the marriage.so I want to make that memorable...and want to wish you firstly.

he smile at her charmingly.then khushi gives him the knife and ask him to cut the sake after make a wish.he close his eyes to pray then he cut the cake.and he take a piece and feed to his wife first.khushi bite that little and feed him back.and wish him once again.arnav out of the world in happiness.how much this moment meant to him only he knows.this is his best birthday night ever.she then take him inside.she open the cupboard and take out one gift paper wrapped box.he feeling excited seeing that.she then give that to him.he take that from her happily and unwrapped that.he saw inside there a new brand very stylish brown colour kurta.with pant.its looking really awesome.he smile widely seeing that.she felt relief seeing he likes the gift.she specially designed this Kurta for him with her company best designers.

arnav:khushi this is really awesome..I love it very much..thank you..

khushi:(smile)your welcome.i glad that you like it.you have to wear this morning..okay..

he agree with her happily.then he place it on the cupboard.then they both comes to bed.arnav face still bright with smile.his charming smile not ready to leave his face.she to smile seeing his happy face.he look at her and hug her tightly.and place his head on her chest.she smile seeing her husband cuteness.she slowly start to cares his hair.his sleep automatically turn on again feeling her soft caressing.he slowly fell to sleep.she kiss his head softly and continues cares his hair.in caressing itself she to fell on sleep.

in morning....arshi coming to living room fully dressed..family members already present there to wish him.then everyone wish him whole heartedly.arnav feeling very happy.he say to everyone.

arnav:thank you so much you all.those wishes really mean lot to me.i am feeling really happy.

come an voice from his behind«really chote!so you don't want our wishes»

arnav wide his eyes in great shock hearing his sister voice.he quickly turn and got surprised seeing his sister and dadi.they both looking him with whole face smile.he look at khushi who blink her eyes with smile.ge smile at her happily.then he quickly  moves to his sister and dadi.he hug their both  in happiness.how much he missed his little family.because of his studies and other works he don't get enough time to talk with them.today he really wished to see them.and that happened truly now.

arnav:(broke the hug)di dadi I missed you both very much.i am very happy to see you both here.

dadi:(happy tone)happy birthday arnav..we both to very happy seeing you after long time.

anjali:happy birthday chote.i wish you get all happiness of this world..

arnav:(smile)thanks di dadi.but how you both come here..

anjali:(smile)two days ago khushi bhabi called me..she asked us to come today for your birthday to surprise you.she send a car to receive us to come here.so here we are..how is the surprise.

arnav:(smile)it's awesome..thank you.

he hug his sister again.he turn and look khushi.he thanked her via eyes.she to blink her eyes with smile.then dadi anjali join to family.they all had breakfast together..today breakfast specially made for arnav.all his favourite..he enjoying everything very much.
after that they all had amazing family time.no one go to office today.arnav to don't have any lessons.today is his day..all are making him happy in every way.