episode eleven ❣

she happily nodded at her.khushi turn to arnav side.roshini left from there have to say something to her family members.khushi get up from her seat and held arnav hands.arnav look her with shock.she ask him to get up.he get up from his seat.khushi thrn move to stairs.she take arnav to her room.khushi take him to her room and close the door.arnav look her room with open mouth.that vas very big room then his house living room.this is first time in his life he seeing such a room.khushi then lead him to balcony where two single sofa arrenged with little round table.she then make him sit in one she take other one.arnav look her he don't know why she bring him here.khushi start to talk.

Khushi:arnav you know right.after wedding you are going to cone with me.

arnav:(smile)yes khushi ji.di told me how much you have work on Delhi khushi ji.i okay to come with you khushi ji.

khushi:(annoying voice)arnav please stop this ji from my name.you know I felt very irritating the way you calling my name.please cut of that ji from my name.

arnav:but khushi ji(she glare him)I mean how can I call you without respect.i always call everyone with respect only.now you also like that.how i

khushi:(determined)if you don't stop calling me as like that then I will start to call you as arnav ji.and that's final.

arnav look her determined face with little pout.he don't have experience to call someone like that.he always look everyone and talk respectfully only.then how can he call her name without respect.and he don't like the idea that she going to call him like that.khushi look his thoughts full face and broke his thoughts.

khushi:arnav why are you thinking this much.it just small thing to do.just call my name without ji.

arnav:please understand.i don't have that courge.

khushi:(softly)arnav I am your soon to be wife.see how I am calling your name.then why are you scared to say my name without ji.(determinedly)if you don't do like what I say.then I will do what I say.

arnav:(look her sometime and sigh)ok khushi.here after I will call your name without ji.happy.

khushi smile to him.then she thought to test him.

khushi:arnav..

arnav:yes khushi...

khushi:arnav..

arnav:yes khushi.

they both laugh.then after little by little comfortable to call her name like that.khushi also like to hear her name from his mouth.first time she loves to hear her name from someone mouth.then arnav ask to her freely.

arnav:khushi tell me about your self.
khushi:(smirk)what you want to know about me.

arnav:(smile charmingly)like your education.works.ect ect.

khushi:Hmm.i complete my education in London college.and finished my MBA fashion degree there.and have fashion house name is KS company.and have so many branches in world important countries.got many awards for business.now I am 2nd richest business tycoon in India.and 3rd youngest business tycoon in Asia.so this about me.other things you know.

khushi completed her speech.all the time arnav look her with dreamy eyes.when she talked about education he very crave for study.he very longing to study.but now it's too late.he huge his head down in sad.khushi notice his sad face.and know why he sad.she don't want to make him feel sad.so she divert his attention.

khushi:so arnav what are you thought to do after marriage.do you have any plans.

arnav:(sigh)don't know khushi.i don't have any plan still.but before comes to Delhi I want to give my shop responsible to someone.i thoughts to give that to my worker suraaj.he his most trusted worker of mine.and i will feel relief if I give it to him.