Episode 4️⃣3️⃣

Next day morning..Khushi get up from her sleep hearing Arnav's mumbling..she look around
with sleepy eyes and saw Arnav getting dress up mumbling something.she call him slowly.he quickly come towards her and help her to sit carefully.khushi asked him with sleep voice ..

Khushi:Arnav .where are you going this early morning,you still have a time to go office..

Arnav:not me..we are going.i took  a appointment from a doctor for to check up fully.i want to know you and my baby healthy enough or not.there many things we have to do.after  doing check up,we will ask doctor to give your daily routine..after dropping you to home.i
can go to office.(she try to speak)now I am not going to hear anything.get ready quickly and  carefully.we are going to hospital now.come on.

Khushi sigh hearing him and get up slowly to go washroom.arnav slowly held her from waist and take her to washroom.

...

In living room.family members saw Arnav Khushi coming down holding hands.they  straightly join to dinning table with family members.arnav slowly make her sit and take sit
beside her.then all of them start to have breakfast..then Arnav informed them now their going to hospital for check up.family members smile hearing him.then Nani said to Arnav..

Nani:Arnav beta you remember na.today I arranged pooja for Khushi and  baby' wellbeing ,and it's
will be good.if you also present in pooja.after all you are father of the baby.so please try to come from office today little early..

Arnav:(smiling tone)sure Nani.i will come to pooja.

Then all had the breakfast and arshi left to hospital after bid bye to family.

Both of them reached to hospital..being a VIP .their appointment come firstly.both of them enter to Doctor cabin .its was lady Doctor.she smile at them and greet them smiling way.

Doctor:hello mr and Mrs. Raizada ..it's nice to meet you both..please have a seat.what you want me to do..

Arnav:hello Doctor,.i come here to do my wife's body check up..actually she is pregnant..so I  want to know if she and my baby healthy enough or not.so please do her full check up.

Doctor:oh congratulation both of you..you dont worry mr.raizada..I will completely check  your  wife.mrs.raizada please come with me

Doctor take khushi to check up room.arnav waiting out in cabin.he feeling little nervous  inside.he don't know what result going to be,after 20 minutes later.khushi came out from the
room.and sit beside Arnav.doctor take her seat and Arnav quickly start his questions..

Arnav:what happen Doctor..it's everything okay.is our baby okay..is they both enough  healthy..is my wife enough healthy to carry our baby..

Doctor:(smile)relax mr.raizada..calm down..I can see how much you worried about your wife and baby..but let me tell you.your both wife and baby was healthy.you don't need to
worry.they both perfectly healthy.i will write some vitamin medicine for her.keep her  relaxed.don't let her do any hard works.mske her stress free how much you can..

Arnav very relaxed hearing Doctor words.doctor then give  prescription to Arnav .he take that and get a serious advice from Doctor about khushi's health.after that both of them came
out from Doctor cabin.they board to car,and Arnav said to Khushi.

Arnav:can I tell you something..when I come here.i was very nervous thinking about your health state.i don't know what will be the result,now only I am feeling really relief knowing you being healthy.