🌞Chapter 4🌻

🌻

At the Bar-Restaurant

After work, I met with Bright to have dinner and drinks at the resto bar that we always go to, though tonight I settled for softdrinks only.

"Ah...your kind colleague is here. When he arrives, you should really feel grateful. He came when we were in trouble, remember?" Bright said, smiling, putting his hand on my shoulder, answering the question that's bothering me for a while.

"He said, he is New, your friend at the same department. He also said, that his house is the same way of your house so he can take you home." Bright said, answering Gulf.

(A/N: Mew used fake name.)

Bright continue, "He looks very nice and really kind, the type of person that we can rely on, right? But do you really have that COOL person as your best friend in your department? Won't you be attracted to him?"

"....best friend...WHAT!? Don't joke!! It's all your fault....!!!Give me back my life!" I said, grabbing Bright's collar, sobbing.

"Huh? What is it? Are you okay?" Bright asked, confused.

At Gulf House..

"Damn it...He really is a criminal. What should I do now...?" I said, submerging myself on the bathtub.

"But, manager's attitude is just like usual. Like nothing has changed."

It's strange from the beginning, did it really happen? Something's not right..

While Gulf brush his body...he saw...the evidence...

"This...this is...it can't be?! Ki...ki... Kiss mark!?" He exclaimed as he saw his whole body full of kiss mark.

'Manager Mew's...'

So it really happened?! Manager and I did...I really have done that..

Gulf continue to wonder even he's done taking a bath and change to his pyjama.

He is on top of his bed, still remembering what might happened that night....

Then suddenly...

He remembered everything...all the things he and Mew did.
(Mew kissing him, caressing him, taking him from behind, thrusting deep inside him...until he can't take it anymore).

'So weird...This is weird..I've never thought about manager Mew as someone like that.'

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.
Why is my heart beating so fast? What should I do...?

"Having this kind of feeling for that evil manager..."

Gulf mumble, as he feel his beating heart that beats painfully fast.

TBC