🌞Chapter 20🌻

🌞🌻

At Gulf's Place

"Uhm...well..I want to tell you that First never stayed here, he just took me home. To-tonight he cane by to take the watch he left here yesterday. Manager, it seems that you have misunderstood. Truthfully, nothing happens between me and him. That's why." Gulf trying his best to explain to Mew, eyes on his lap.

"...Whatever you say won't change the fact that you neglected what I told you and met him after all, right?" Mew said with a grim expression, not looking at Gulf.

"Th--that's..."

"That means, you prefer to listen to him than listen to me."

"NO! That's not it!" Gulf denied.

"It's enough." Mew said, ignoring Gulf's explanation. "It's your decision. It's fine if you do what you want."

Gulf felt dejected. He felt his heart ache. He felt so sad.

As I thought...he is angry. He's shocked and disappointed with me.

Mew didn't say anything. He just continue drinking his tea ignoring Gulf.

This unimportant misunderstanding! If I let this go this relationship will be over...!"

"I...I don't like that. Even when you told me I can just do what I like! Still...I don't want to do something you hate. Because I din't want to live without you." Gilf protested, clenching his fist.

If this person disappears from my life, I won't live.

"That's why...please don't say something like you want to end this. I....only need...you." Gulf continue, tears in his eyes.

Then suddenly Mew smile. "I understand now."

"Okay, "bullying time" is  over now. With this should I forgive you?" Mew continue, inching closer to Gulf, grabbing his chin to look at him.

'Wh...what? Oh no!'

Mew smirked at him.

'He's toying with me!?' Gulf is now internally crying.

"Beside...the fact the you travel with P'Eye. I was so worried...and anxious. My mind was confused. Why are you so mean to me...?!" Now he is pouting, remembering the issue that Mew didn't tell him.

Mew grab Gulf's hand and put it on his chest, where he's heart is beating fast, "Are you stupid? You were troubled again for something unimportant. Don't you see? Right now, there's no one else. Though I was falling for you like this."

Gulf felt his cheeks turn red to the sudden gesture of his manager.

"Didn't you want to see me, Gulf?" Mew hug Gulf and whisper into his hear.

"Yes...I wanted to see you." Gulf mumble.

"I really missed you, you know. I am impatient. I wanted to quickly embrace you again."

Mew then unzip Gulf's zipper and put his hands inside feeling Gulf's harden erection. He pump Gulf's cock faster and harder, grazing the slit of it.

"Ah...ah!" Gulf moan from too much pleasure.

"That was why I stayed up all night for three days finishing all my job there."

"Haa...Manager..." Gulf whimper.

Mew then lay down Gulf on the nearby table, take off completely his pants, pulling down his own pants, he enter Gulf without preparation. He thrust deep inside Gulf, holding his hips to steady him.

"I didn't go around travelling that place. It was very hard on me, you know. It's all your fault. You have to take all responsibility for this."

"...Yes." Gulf response in small voice.

Mew thrust into Gulf faster and faster until they came together. He then tug Gulf closer to him, hugging him tightly, filling Gulf's hole with his cum, while Gulf feel his body convulse from too much pleasure.

The anxiety that has been filling me is dissolving upon hearing those words from my manager..

'Aaah..It looks like I can never oppose this man.'

The Next Day

That's why...according to manager's decision...

"Good evening!" greeted Mew to First, all smiles.

"Sorry First..I know I'm making you miserable. Here's your watch"

First, "Haaah..." Noticing Mew behind Gulf, watching him like a hawk.

...whenever I'm seeing First, to avoid making him angry, we must go together.

But maybe Mew isn't wrong at all.

"I'm upset. If only my opponent's not P'Mew, I would seriously go for you. P'Mew seems pretty tough, and the same type as me." First said, sighing.

"What?" said Gulf in shocked.

"See? I told you! Now he's revealing his true intention." Mew glare at First, putting his arms on Gulf's waist, caging him.

And all in all, the one who's surprised is...Gulf.

TBC