🌞Chapter 30🌻

🌞🌻

At Gulf's Place

Mew approach Kaownah and Gulf, pulling Gulf off on top of Kaownah. "What the hell are you two doing?"

"M--Manager Mew!" said Kaownah, flustered by the sudden appearance of Mew.

"Huh? The manager splits into two...?"

"Yeah, right, you idiot!" pissed Mew pinch Gulf's cheek.

"Kaownah.." Mew turned his head to look at Kaownah, glaring at him.

"Please don't get any weird assumption. He just mistake me for you." Kaownah defended.

"If you say so." said Mew, pulling Gulf closer to him. "Just be careful not to fall for him because he's mine."

"Stop that joke. I would never fall for someone like him. I will leave now."

Kaownah rushly leave, leaving the two of them.

"Gulf." Mew woke up Gulf, gently patting his cheeks.

'Mmm..This voice...'

Gulf finally open his eyes, abruptly sit up, "M--Manager? Why are you here?"

"I had to excuse myself from work just for you."

"Eh?"

"But it seems you were getting along pretty well with Kaownah. So you'd be fine with anyone when you're drunk?" Mew said grabbing his jaw. "Hey, look at me!"

"I--I--I--I'm sorry. I thought he was you!" defended flustered Gulf. "It's true. There's no way I'd do it with anyone but you."

"That's not the problem. I don't care if it's a misunderstanding or what. I don't like it when you are touched by someone other than me. It pisses me off."

"Yes...I'm so sorry."

"You seem to be regretting it so I guess I should forgive you. And we're running out of time." said Mew, caressing Gulf's face.

"Huh...?"

"Happy Birthday." said Mew, kissing the tip of Gulf's nose.

"Manager."

"Sorry for being late. We'll celebrate it properly next year, okay?"

Amazing. Just a while ago I was having the worst birthday of my life. But hearing what he said, it feels completely different.

"Just having you here...makes me happy."

Mew started to stand up.

"Good night then, go to sleep and keep yourself warm." said Mew, patting Gulf's head.

"What? A-are you going home?"

"Yeah. You're having a fever, so you better rest well tonight."

"But...but...you've come all the way here." Gulf said, feeling sad.

"What is it? Do you want me to stay?"

Gulf nodded shyly.

"Okay. I'll stay here until you fall asleep."

"That's not it." Gulf grabbed Mew's sleeve, "Uhm. I'm happy that you don't mind staying. But that's not what I meant. I meant to say.." he mumbled..."that..."

'What should I do? It's so embarassing that I can't say it.'

"Forget about it. It's nothing. I'm going to sleep now. Please go home whenever you like." Gulf mumbled, looking at his lap.

"Hmph. You're so confusing." Mew said, crossing his arms.

Gulf didn't say anything.

Mew grabbed Gulf's chin, forcing him to look at him. "Just say that you want to have sex. Just be honest."

"But...I don't want to force you to do it. And you look tired." Mew added, worried.

"I don't mind. I really want to do it with you." Gulf shyly hold Mew's arm.

"I won't take responsibility if your fever gets worse."

Gulf only nodded.

And now he is in all fours, Mew ramming behind him, holding his hips.

"Ah....Mm!" Gulf moaned.

"You're so hot, I feel like melting inside. It feels so good." Mew whisper behind Gulf. "What about you? Does it feel good? If it hurts. I don't mind stopping now."

"Uh...!"

Mew changed their position, now Gulf is looking at him.

"Please continue. I can still go on." Gulf reassured him.

Mew smile at him, looked at him adoringly, then continue to thrust deep inside Gulf while pumping his erection.

"Aaaah...ahhh..co-coming.." Gulf whimper when he feel himself cumming.

"Then come..come with me." Mew groaned, pulling Gulf closer to him and wrapping his arms around Gulf's body.

Gulf automatically wrap his arms around Mew's neck, and as Mew thrust faster they come together, Gulf in between them, Mew deep inside him.

As they continue to ride the pleasure, Gulf thought. 'One night with my boss is not bad..not bad at all.'

"I love you, Gulf."

"I love you, my Manager."

They looked at each other eyes, with the silent promise that that one night will be forever.

END