🌞Chapter 16🌻

🌞🌻

At the Office

"Ah, First. I'm really sorry. There was an unexpected accident and I lost my cellphone data. This week? Ah...Yes, I can..Okay, got it."
Gulf explained to First when he didin't contact him.

"Gulf." called Mew, approaching Gulf when he listen Gulf is talking to someone. "Today you have to work overtime. Tomorrow and the day after, too."

Gulf's bambi eye, grew big in shocked. Hiding his phone away from his manager.

'But WHY!?'

At Mew's Place

Gulf, "Business trip?"

"I got the order a while ago, I have to go to the factory in Chiang Mai. Some problems have occured there. The schedule is for a week, starting tomorrow." Mew said, loosening his necktie.

"Oh, it's so sudden. Ah, I better go home now. You have to wake up early romorrow, right?" said Gulf, started to leave.

Mew, "Hey, wait!"

Gulf, "Huh?"

"You want to go home? Don't joke with me. I'll be leaving tomorrow and we won't see each other for a week." Mew said, grabbing Gulf's arm. "Now, we have to DO IT for 'one week minutes' in exchange for that! Quick, take off your clothes!"

"Gyaaa!! Do you really want to kill me?!" Gulf protested.

Then suddenly, Gulf's phone rang.

"Oh, it's my cellphone. Can I take it?" Gulf asked to Mew who is hugging him, kissing and biting his neck.

Mew let him go to answer his phone.

"Yes...?Oh...First? Ah, it's okay." Gulf shake in fear when he feel the anger of his manager behind him.

"This weekend? At my place? Oh, I don't min...."

Gilf didn't finish talking to First because Mew take the phone from him.

"What are you doing? I'm still speaking!" Gulf said, rising his voice a little.

"What do you think you're doing just now? You were talking with that kid, right? The one who was flirting with you. And you just gave him permission to enter your room. Have you thought about what would happen? You're so naive!" said Mew, looming to Gulf, not happy at all.

"Huh? What would happen? What do you mean?" Gulf said, being clueless as he is.

"We don't know what he would do to you, right?"

"Please don't say something like that. First isn't that kind of person. What would he do? What is it??" Guld exclaimed, defending First.

"I knew it the first time I saw him! His eyes...he must be targeting you! If you let that dangerous guy into your house, he would make you drink and then push you into sleeping with him! How about that?"

'Only you could do something like that!!'

"But this is just a reunion with the junior I haven't seen in a long time. We will only meet and chat. There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

"I am the one who will decide whether it's good or bad for you to see him. Do not see this guy!" Mew said, smirking at him.

'Wha...what's wrong with him?!'

"Th. .that is..."

"Hmmm. Looks like you have more to say...? So...do you want me to bully you again?" Mew said, grabbing Gulf's waist, pulling Gulf closer to him, staring hard at him, oozing with his dark aura.

"N..no..If you already decided so.."

"And while I'm not around for a week...don't do something reckless." Mew continue, glaring at Gulf, smiling evily.

And so, their rest of the night is spent Mew making Gulf moan all over his place.

At the Office

Now Gulf is in the office feeling depressed!

What's wrong with him?! Aaah...He always gets whatever he wants! He never thinks about other people's feelings!

From the beginning he worries too much about this. It's only a reunion with my junior from the start.

First...he would never do something like that.

It's unreasonable for him to decide I can't see First.

"What...? P'Eye also travels to Chiang Mai? With Manager Mew?" said one of the employee.

'Huh?' Gulf overheard the employees talking.

"Yes. P'Eye was very happy and she thinks this is a great chance."

"Wha? But didn't Manager Mew say that he already has a girlfriend?" another employee said.

"Yes he did, but it would be just the two of them for a whole week. We never know." another one added.

"Maybe it would be 'Romance blooms on a Business Trip", right?" chime in the employee, squeeling.

"Hmmm..It is possible because Manager is a very kind person."

P'Eye is...the one who had confessed to manager before...

'Huh! What's that?! I didn't know about that! I've never heard about him traveling together with P'Eye..Why didn't he say anything about going with someone else?'

Gulf couldn't take what he is hearing anymore so he left in a hurry. Feeling betrayed and dejected.

Well, but can't help it. It's a business trip after all.

Gulf trying to convince himself to kill the growing pain inside his chest.

TBC