🌞Chapter 10🌻

🌞🌻

'He continued sleeping on me..Now I feels so strained and drained.' Haaaah.. Gulf sighed, staring blankly at the prepared breakfast infront of him.

"How is it? Once in a while having a breakfast together is not a bad idea, right? Would you like more coffee?" said Mew, serving me another cup of coffee, with his so sparkle aura and charming smile.

Mew, "Hey, do you have plan after next week?"

"The week after next week?" I asked as I think..."Oh, other than writing the estimation report for annual selling, I think I have no other activity."

Mew, "Well, let's travel together then...I know a good beach"

"WHAT...!?B--Beach!?" shocked. "Ah...Ah...Why suddenly..."

"Why you ask?" Mew said, grabbing Gulf's chin and stared at Gulf's wide bambi eyes. "Because I have decided that I want to get closer to you."

Mew then hug Gulf from behind then whisper in his ear. "Besides..once you travel together with me, you can't run away anymore. Because there's something I want to do with you all day."

"Wha...! Something to do?"

"Well, if you don't understand...do you want me to explain it in details?" Mew said with his evil smile.

Gulf shake his head vigorously.

"Well then, let's make our reservation." Mew said, smiling. Holding the phone to make a reservation.

"Wa...Wait a minute, I'm not saying that I'm going...!!" Gulf said, protesting.

Mew, "Why? Surely you are not going to say that you don't want to travel together with me, right?"

"That's not what I mean..." I mumbled.

Mew, "Okay, it's decided then." Proceeding to make a reservation.

And so....Gulf accepted it against his will.

Then Mew...planned it all...from the beginning of their trip until the end.

At Gulf's Place

"Haaaah, just thinking about it stresses me out. Up until now, our only activity together was just drinking...and occasionally I stay at his place. Suddenly he is asking to travel together."

'What is lurking in his mind?'

Honestly, he always baffles me. Going to the beach with him...isn't it look a real co---couple!!

Though I'm still not sure whether we are a couple or not. Is it alright If I experience the real first overnight date with him?

Just the two of us...
Spending time traveling...and...
Spending sleepless nights.

"It's impossible!!"

'My heart's still not ready...'

'What should I do now...?

TBC