🌞Chapter 26🌻

🌞🌻

At Mew's Place

Gulf decided to go to Mew's place to apologize, he is patiently waiting at the door, when the door opened and he saw the person he didn't expected to see there.

"What's your business here?" Kaownah asked, scowling at him.

'W-why is P'Kaownah here?'

"T-there's something I want to discuss with the manager."

"Manager Mew is away at the moment. So why did you come here? Have you made an appointment with him?"

"No. I didn't make any appointment." Gulf mumbled.

"Hmm. People don't usually come without making an appointment." Kaownah continue, eyeing him. "I'm here to work and I hate getting bothered by something stupid. So could you go home? If there's something that you want to tell him, I'll take the message."

"No...! I'll wait. I'll be careful not to bother your work. Please let me in..." Gulf protested, insisting to stay.

Kaownah think for a while then said, "Do as you like," opening the door wider then he went back inside, follow by Gulf.

Kaownah continue his work, while Gulf sit feeling uncomfortable while waiting for Mew.

'T-this is awkward. Manager...Please hurry home...!'

P'Kaownah...he said his here for work. But would people normally go visit someome's for that?

Don't tell me...P'Kaownah is...?

"Why are you ogling at me?" Kaownah asked, with his irritated voice when he saw Gulf looking at him.

"Ah! Nothing." Gulf averted his eyes.

"Hmm. Could it be you're making me your next target? That would be impossible, because I know your true nature."

"Please don't worry, that will never happen."

"I see."

'What is this guy saying?!'

From now on, I won't take anything this guy say seriously.

"By the way, have you ever thought about what I told you? Truth be told it's quite an eyesore seeing you hovering around Manager Mew. So, could you please go find someone else? Actually you don't really mind whoever it is, right?" Kaownah said, spouting venomous words to Gulf.

"....stop mocking me." Gulf muttered.

"Huh?"

"Of course I mind! You're so annoying as someone who knows nothing!" Gulf yelled at Kaownah. "I...I go out with the manager because I love him! And I don't need an outsider to come and complain about that!"

"Love, huh?" Kaownah said, lighting his cigarette. "How can I even believe that?"

"I--I don't need you to believe me since it's the truth. And what about you, P'? You're actually in love with the manager, too, aren't you?!"

"Huh? What are you babbling about?"

"Because that's the only possible reason I can think of. It's normal if you just complain about my work, but it's strange of you go and start complaining about our private relationship."

"What's so strange about that? I'm just worried as his junior."

"No matter how you love him, I decided that I won't be bothered by that anymore. The manager...is an important person to me, so I don't care how much you'd harass me, I'll never give manager to anyone." Gulf shouted.

'I won't lose! Come at me!'

"I'm so happy. I never knew you have such a passionate love for me." said Mew, leaning on by the door.

'Manager!? What a timing?' Gulf internally cry, shocked by his manager's appearance.

"Now you see, Kaownah. I'm sorry but I can't go out with you." said Mew, grinning like an idiot.

"T-This is stupid. I'll leave now. We'll continue working on the documents another day. And...Gulf.."

Gulf jumped in surprise. "W-What is it?"

"I perfectly understand what you wanted to say. But don't think it's over. It still doesn't change the fact that I don't like you. Well then excuse me, Manager Mew."
Kaownah said, grabbing his coat and case on the sofa, storming off from Mew's place.

Gulf sighed in relief when Kaownah left. Leaving him and Mew alone.

TBC