🌞Chapter 29🌻

🌻

After Company Dinner

"Oi Gulf, walk on your own! If you don't get up, I'll leave you here. Damn it. Why do I have to do this?" complain Kaownah, helping Gulf walk. "Hey! I'll get you a taxi, so tell me your address."

"O....kay..."

Kaownah notice that Gulf's unstable state is not only due to alcohol, but something else. He confirmed it when Gulf passed out.

So with the conscience he have, he helped Gulf to go back to his home and is now taking care of him.

"Hey, drink your medicine before you go to sleep." said Kaownah, pushing the medicine to Gulf's mouth. "Drinking beer's when you're not feeling well, are you an idiot?"

"No way! I hate the medicine!" pushing the medicine away from him.

"You jerk!"

"I can take care of myself. Stop pretending to be nice and go home."

Kaownah is getting pissed at Gulf, so he forcefully shove the medicine to Gulf's mouth.

"Who the hell is worried about you? If you really don't like it, you shouldn't have passed out in front of me!! Drink it! Come on!!"

"I'm telling you! Just leave me alone..."

"This sucks. I have to spend my birthday with someone like you."

"Birthday?"

"Well, it's about to end in an hour" Gulf sulk, hugging his knees. "Even so, I've never wanted to spend it with someone who always make a fool of me. I want to meet Manager!" he continued, sniffling.

"This guy is so annoying!" complain Kaownah. "How much of a girl are you, crying because of a birthday? And it's not like I want to be with you. I just can't abandon a sick person. After you sleep...I'll go home without you telling me to."

"What the...he's asleep!" Now Kaownah is furious when he saw Gulf already sleeping.

"Well, I guess I do feel sorry for him." he said to himself, sighing. "I think he'd be okay now."

"Time to go home. I've done everything I can."

Kaownah started to leave when he heard Gulf talk, "Please don't go..."

Then suddenly Gulf hug Kaownah by the waist, preventing him to leave.

"What's wrong with you...?! Why are you awake?"

"Don't go..." Gulf continue to hug Kaownah.

"You're the one who told me to go home! Let me go you drunkard!"

"But...I don't want to be alone."

"What are you saying...?"

Due to Gulf hugging ang clinging to Kaownah, they fall onto the bed with Kaownah on top of him.

"Hey!"

"Why can't you understand my feelings?" Gulf complain.

Gulf then pushed Kaownah below him, now Gulf is on top of him. "Manager, I..."

"You! Are you still sane? I'm not the manager!" Kaownah yelled, trying to knock some sense on Gulf.

"I love you." Gulf continue. "I love you. I love you." grabbing Kaownah's cheek, leaning closer to him.

Kaownah couldn't say anything, with Gulf on top of him, caressing his face, Gulf's flush face due to fever and alcohol, big bambi eyes, he found him cute and with that he put his hands on Gulf's waist, lost in the moment...

...But suddenly someone spoke.

"Okay, that's as far as you go!"

TBC