🌞Chapter 14🌻

🌞🌻

At Gulf's Place

"Please come in. Sorry, it's a little bit messy."

I feel nervous...manager is at my house...for the first time.

"Please have a sit first. I'll make some tea for you."

But before Gulf can walk to the kitchen, Mew grab his arm and hug him from behind.

Putting his chin on Gulf's shoulder, he said, "Do it later. I want to embrace you now."

I feel very weird today.

Then Mew kissed Gulf hurriedly, putting his tongue onto Gulf's sweet mouth, tasting every part of it.

Mew then take their clothes off, pick up Gulf bridal style, put him on the edge of the bathtub, separate Gulf's legs and position himself between it. He then take Gulf's hard-on in his mouth. Tasting every part of it.

Gulf, felt his body combulse from the pleasure he is receiving from his manager.

"Manager...haaa..." whimper Gulf, over-whelmed from the pleasure.

From those times we spent together, I should already know...

"Stop calling me Manager. Call me Mew."

"Stop...I can't hold it..." said Gulf, muffling his voice.

.....I am very shy.

"You are very hot down here..." said Mew, still pumping and licking Gulf's cock.

Gulf can't take it anymore...he came...hard....into his manager's mouth.

Mew swallowed every last drop Gulf gave him.

Coming down from his high. Gulf asked Mew, "Manager, what is it about me that makes you like me?"

"Why are you asking something like that?" Mew asked, looking up at Gulf.

"Because I can't stop wondering about it...I'm a coward and unable to face reality and like to run away, but why..."

"You are really cute, you know? You always look timid, like a small animal. I can't stop thinking how cute you are." Mew said, caressing Gulf's cheek.

"Manager...you are really an S."

Mew, smiling, "Do you mind?"

Gulf didn't say anything and just hugged Mew tight.

A mean and strong manager like him, I don't mind getting bullied by him, as long as I can be with him always.

After taking a bath

"Let's go overseas! A long holiday is coming soon, right? Let us prepare for a more wonderd trip. If you think about it, you'll hesitate. Just obey me." Mew said, smirking at him.

Gulf is so shocked, he can't say anything.

"How about going to Fiji? Cruising on a ship around the South Pacific sea, having meals while watching the beautiful corals and tropical fishes. And we'll make love under the night sky. We can spend a burning night in a hotel by the sea. And...on the way back home, oh, how about passing through India or Vietnam? No, Hongkong would be better....or maybe Shanghai? Where do you want to go, Gulf? Ah...But as long as you're travelling with me, anywhere would be fine, right?" Mew said laughing evily.

"Um...well, that's..."

Gulf didn't know what to say...all he knows is...there's nothing he can do but obey his mean manager.

That is why....
....After two weeks of traveling overseas, he came back with a really tan skin.

It has become a wonderful trip...in a lot of meanings.

TBC