🌞Chapter 21🌻

🌞🌻

At the Office

When Gulf is going to deliver his report he overheard a female employees talking about someone coming back from another branch.

"Hey, have you heard? Today P'Kaownah is coming back." said one of the employee.

"Who's that?" inquire of the other.

"He's the ace of our company. Due to his exceptional language and planning skills, he was assigned to the branch office in America not long afer entering this company."

Whoa, a transfer at this period...

'Seems like an amazing person...' he thought.

'Anyway..my report...Huh..."?

I left it at Manager's house!

Gulf internally panicked, remembering that he left it to Mew's house, since he stayed over there the night before and when morning comes, Mew didn't let him go until Mew finished eating him up.

'Stupid Manager!'

'I guess I'll have to tell Manager and go back to pick it up...Ugh..I hate this..'

"Hey " called Mew. "What are you doing spacing out like that? Have you prepared the documents for the meeting?"

Here he comes!

Gulf jumped in surprised when Mew called him behind him.

"Ah...uhm. Manager, actually.." Gulf started to explain.

"Oh well, there's someone I want to introduce to you." Mew cut him off.

"Eee...Someone?"

"This is Kaownah, he transfered from the American branch today. He will be in charge of the upcoming project." Mew said, pointing out the person beside him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kaownah Kittipat."

Kaownah....so he's the guy.

"I'm Gulf Kanawut from planning division. Nice to meet you, too."

'Whoa, he's beaming with the elite au#ra.'

"Then you're in the same department as Manager Mew. I'll be in your care from now on."

"Ah, y---yes."

"Then I'll be excusing myself." said Kaownah.

"Yeah, I'll see you again in the meeting room."

Kaownah left Mew and Gulf alone after bowing to Mew.

"Then..Gulf. What was is that you wanted to say?" said Mew, with his dark voice.

Gulf trembled, "Ah...oh...actually...the documents for the meeting..." he said, his voice getting smaller and smaller.

"You mean this?" asked Mew, showing him the documents.

"Ah..."

"How could you forget something so important? You're slacking off too much lately." Mew whisper to Gulf.

"I...I'm sorry." answered Gulf in a mumble.

"Wait for your punishment tonight.." Mew seductively  whisper to Gulf's ear that make him blushed.

Unknowingly to them, Kaownah turned his head to look at them.

"You've got to be kidding..."

TBC