🌞Chapter 27🌻

🌞🌻

At Mew's Place

Gulf sighed in relief when Kaownah left.

"Heh. You weren't half bad. I never saw that calm and composed guy gets all flustered like that. That was interesting." Mew giggle.

"Whoaa!! manager!!"
'I forgot about him.'

"You were pretty cool, Gulf." said Mew walking closer to Gulf hugging him from behind. "Let me hear that again...directly from you."

"I'm sorry! Please pretend that you heard nothing!" Gulf yelled, squirming into Mew's hug, feeling shy.

"Well, I've pretty much had my guess. So your being strange lately was because of him."

"...Well...I was getting worried." Gulf admitted, slumping on the floor, "No matter how you think about it, P' Kaownah is smarter than me. And he's also better at work. Even when he's with you, he doesn't look inferior and is full of dignity. And I thought...I thought maybe you would fall in love with him."

"What's that...? So sickening."

'Huh?'

"There's no way I'd fall for a twisted guy like him. Just thinking about it gives me the shivers."

"Eeeh?"

"Well he is good at work, but for me he's one of the top ranks in the list of guys I'll never want to   date." Mew said, crouching down to Gulfs' level, putting his arms on Gulfs' shoulder. "I see that you really don't get that you're actually my type."

"What...? Your type...?" Gulf asked looking at Mew.

"That's right. Listen well, my type is...someone who would get depressed easily after I bully him, but still a tough nutshell, someone who's bad at everything, but still works hard, someone who's bashful, but sometimes make an outrageous confession. In other words, it's you." Mew confess, stroking Gulfs' hair.

"Have you forgotten...I was the one that fell in love with you first. I love you, Gulf." whispered Mew to his ears, hugging Gulf from behind, "I can't help but adore you, who would get so easily depressed over me."

'Manager...'

Mew kissed Gulf, caressing Gulf's body, proving to him that he is the only one for him over and over again all night.

TBC