🌞Chapter 15🌻

🌞🌻

"Uhm...and...one pack of shiitake mushrooms." Gulf mumbled, picking a pack of mushroom.

"Hey, you should check the expiration date first. And you should choose the shiitake mushroom that still has elasticity at its head." said my manager behind me, startling me.

"O...okay...okay..."

"You can't choose this one, look, the heads are no good already." Mew said, leaning closer behind Gulf, putting his hands on top of Gulf's hand that holding the mushroom.

"Uhm...manager. Don't stand too close...plea..." Gulf couldn't finish his sentence because of Mew.

"What? Are you compaining about my advice?" Mew ignored Gulf complains and just continue hugging him from behind.

"No, that's not.... We are at the supermarket! Everyone will stare at us with weird ideas" Gulf cry.

"It doesn't matter right?"

One day, after office hour my manager and I decided to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients for hot pot for our dinner.

'Why, why...this man...He could look like a painting while holding a Chinese cabbage.' Gulf thought, when he saw Mew examined a cabbage.

I feel embarrassed for going out shopping with him at the supermarket like this.

But now I feel relieved because nobody would notice me! All the attention is on him.

"P'Gulf?"
"Wow, you are really P'Gulf!"

I turned back when I heard somebody called my name.

"Huh...First?"

"I miss you so much!!" exclaimed First, hugging Gulf. "This is s wonderful coincidence, don't you think?! P'Gulf..!! Since you moved away so suddenly, I thought I could never see you again."

"Whoa...It's like going back to the old days, First. Do you live nearby?" I asked. Feeling excited as well.

"...Who is he?"

First and Gulf jump a little from shocked when they heard a dark voice.

"Ah...Err...This is my junior back in high school." Gulf explain.

"Nice to meet you.I'm First Chalongrat." said First, smiling at Mew.

"Nice to meet you, too. I'm Mew Suppasit. I work with Gulf." said Mew, smiling...but not really smiling at First.

"P'Gulf, this is my cellphone number, give me your number, too---."

"Okay!"

"Bye bye. I will contact you later."

When First is already out of their sight, Mew said, "....Gulf, lend me your cellphone."

"Huh?....Yes, Sir."

Gulf gave his cellphone to Mew.

"Manager?! What are you deleting from my phone??" Guld exclaimed in shock when he saw Mew deleting something on his phone.

"I don't like...that guy." Mew said, blantly, not happy at all.

'WHAT...?!'

"But even so you can't just do that to someone else's phone...!"

"Sorry, but I believe I have to elimanate a bug as soon as possible."

"What are you saying? Uwahhh.. It's really gone!" Gulf said, when he saw the number has been deleted.

At Mew's Place

"Ah...?" Gulf exclaimed, when Mew pushed him on the floor, scattering all the ingredients they bought.

"So...are you upset when I delete his number?" Mew asked, voice dark.

"N...No. I'm not upset. It's okay. Uhm...I have to prepare the hot pot." Gulf said, trembling in fear, tryinh to get away.

"You are my hot pot." Mew said, leaning closer to Gulf and kissed him, and as usual have his way to Gulf.

Time passes by so fast...we've been together for half a year now. My life has been really forced to follow this super-spoiled man.

TBC