🌞Chapter 25🌻

🌻

At Gulf's Place

Gulf felf depressed after his encounter with his manager, that he choose to drinks his sorrow away.

"I'm such an idiot. I just admitted all that he said with my own mouth." Gulf feeling gloomy, finished his drinks.

I know that he didn't mean to hurt my feelings.

But I just got upset and said all those pathetic words.

He must be disappointed in me.

"Mmm. I must have fallen asleep on the sofa. My back hurts." rubbing his eyes. "What a way to start my weekend."

'Huh...? A message?' he thought when he saw his phone on the table blinking.

'Hey! Why didn't you answer my calls?'

'Ack...it's the manager!' he felt nervous when he heard the voice message his manager left for him.

'You must be thinking weird stuff all by yourself again!'

'Ugh...whose fault do you think it is?' he thought, grabbing his throbbing head due to hangover.

'Just to be sure. Let me tell you something...I never thought about comparing you with Kaownah. If it seemed like that to you, then I apologize. Forgive me.'

'What...
Could it be...

'And...I never thought of you as a bother. Not even once. I don't know what was it you heard and who you heard it from. But you only need to listen to me.'

...He's worrying about me...?'

'What should I do? I'm so happy.'

That's right. There's no need to be terrorized by him. Manager also said that.

I want to see him right now.
I'll apologize...and then I'll thank him.

TBC