🌞Chapter 17🌻

🌻

At Gulf's Place

Gulf stared at his phone...

Should I call him?

...But what would I say?

There are a lot of things I want to hear him say, but I have no confidence this would make me feel better.

Gulf jolted when his phone ring...

'Argh! I picked it up!'

"Ye...Yes, hello?"

He thought it was Mew, but it was First.

At the Bar

"P'Gulf, over here!" First called Gulf.

Finally, I accepted the invitation...Because I picked up his call...

'Since Bright can't join me, I have to come here alone. Can this be included as a reckless thing? Well, I'll just stay with him for a moment, and drink just a little bit. It would be fine...right?' Gulf thought, feeling guilty.

But why...right now manager must be with P'Eye.

"I want more!" said Gulf, after finishing his drinks.

First, "Hey, that's fast."
"Looks like something's troubling you? Are you fighting with your girlfriend?" he added, putting his one hand under his chin, smiling at Gulf.

Gulf almost spit out his drink. "Ah! No...That's..."

First, "You can discuss it with me if you like."

"I'm not feeling well...! Interfering with people's relationship with friends, who does he think he is? And now, without telling me, he travels with another person! That person has a twisted personality, you know. Very selfish, always does whatever he likes, rebellious, bad-tempered, and also an S. But this person is very good looking, also very smart. I think everyone is easily fooled by that face ," Gulf rant to First.

"Whoa...it must be difficult for you. But, P', you are in love with that person, right?"

"Ugh.." Gulf felt shy to First bluntness, blushing hard.

"Since the old day, P'Gulf always blush easily, but surprisingly you can't differentiate between love and hate. Well, you have to go out with this unusual person. If you're not in love with this person...you would not still be in this relationship." First point out, staring at Gulf.

Gulf grab his drink, and with a flush face said to First, "Well...I don't hate....but...I don't know if it's love."

"How...How about you, First..Do you have a girlfriend?" Gulf said, trying to change the subject.

"....somehow, I'm jealous of that person." First mumbled.

"Eh? What?" Gulf couldn't hear what just First said as it is a mumble only almost a whisper.

"Oh...nothing. Ah..would you like more beer?"

"Ah, yes please."

Gulf and First continue to drink, until late at night, until Gulf passed out from too much drinking, forgetting the promise he made to Mew.

At Gulf's Place

Gulf already passed out when First drop him at his home.

"P', your phone..."

But Gulf just continue sleeping, oblivious to what was happening.

"Oh..you can't wake up, huh?"

When Gulf didn't wake up from his slumber, First decided to pick up the ringing phone..

"...Ah, P'Mew? Good evening, this is First. We've met a few days ago.I'm sorry, P'Gulf's asleep already. If you have a message, I can tell him when he wake up tomorrow morning."

But Mew didn't say anything, he just hung up the phone.

"I wonder...is he angry? A very short-tempred person." First sighed, smiling a little. "Well then, good night, P'Gulf." he kissed Gulf on the cheeks before leaving Gulf's place.

TBC