🌞Chapter 24🌻

🌞🌻

At the Office

"Hey, look. It's P'Kaownah and Manager Mew." said one of the female employee, eyeing Kaownah and Mew in the corner, discussing something.

"My, my. What a sight." another female employee chirp in.

"Those two sure get along. They say that P'Kaownah worked under Manager when he was still at the main branch."

'P'Kaownah was manager's..' Gulf thought, when he over-heard the employees talking.

"And those two made quite a feast with the projects at that time. And now they're together for more achievements. Guys who can do it surely feel different."

"And look at those handsome faces. God can be so unfair sometimes. I wonder if P'Kaownah has any girlfriend. Maybep I should go for it."

The female employees continued to gossip and eye Kaownah and Mew, but Gulf decided to blocked all of it and went to his desk to finish his proposal.

'I guess he's really superior compared to me.'

Maybe someone like P'Kaownah would be perfect for manager.

"Ah, I take that back.' Gulf thought angrily.

He is him. I am Me!

"Phew. It's finally finished. I'm so tired, I barely got any sleep last night." Gulf said to himself, relieve to finish his proposal.

"But since this took quite a while. I'm pretty confident about it. It's a really good plan as far as I can say." He grip his fist feeling motivated. "Let's print it rigjt away!"

With this, Manager would surely admit my capability.

"This is no good." said Mew, reading the proposal Gulf submitted.

"What...?" feeling dejected.

"I don't know how to say it. Overall it's just too common. And you didn't give any detailed illustration. Did you properly check the documents?"

"W--well, I used last years' plan for reference."

"There's no way that'd be suffice."

"Aa...uhm...but..."

"And the analysis on trial products is too vague. I'm sure you could do better than this. The content is a bit shallow." Mew sighed. "Why don't you learn a thing or two from Kaownah?"

Gulf feel his eyes widen.

P'Kaownah...

"You saw his presentatio right? A planning proposal should at least be that elaborate."

P'Kaownah...

What is this?

"Well, I won't say that you should do that much. But I know you can.."

Gulf who is tired hearing all of this finally lost it.

"I know...I don't need you tell me. I know I'm nothing compared to him.." Gulf said, looking down. "I know I'm just an incompetent idiot, I'm just a bother to you."

Mew look at Gulf with wide eyes, unable to say anything.

"Excuse me." Gulf quickly leave, without giving his manager a chance to speak.

"Hey! Come back here!" Mew called Gulf, but Gulf just ignore him and continue his steps.

"That fool. He must be having some stupid thoughts again." Mew said angrily, eyeing the door that Gulf exited.

It's all over..

TBC