🌞Chapter 9🌻

🌞🌻

"Huwaaaaa..."

One day, I woke up in my dream or should I say nightmare? A dream where I supposed I'm with my beautiful wife, but ended up with evil manager.

What kind of dream is that..?

'Ni...nightmare...!?

Getting a horrible dream like that really makes me tired....

'Maybe I should take a bath now...it will freshen my eyes.'

Gulf started to stand up from his slumber when he touch anothers head beside him.

'Eh...Wha...?'
'Why is the manager here? And where I am?' Gulf thought, frantically moving his head left and right to, searching for familarity.

'Let's think...yesterday after the drinking party, I came to manager's place and then...' thinking hard, then suddenly he felt heat creeping on his cheeks...'we did it again...'

Manager Mew invited me for a drink saying that we have nothing to do, so just used it getting to know each other.

"He didn't let me go until morning..ouch.."I mumble as I caress my aching back and hip while standing up.

"Hey.." said Mew, starting to wake up with dark mood, grabbing Gulf's arm.

"Huwaaa..So--Sorry..I just want to go to the bathroom.."

Gulf falls back to the bed when Mew pushed him down and position himself on top of him.

"You just want to go home silently, don't you? Don't run away today. This brat..everytime before I wake up you try to run away." said Mew, removing one by one Gulf's pyjama buttons.

"No...Uhm..I'm not trying to run away..." I reason out.

"Ah...." I feel my body shudder when he suddenly bit my nipple and lick my body up and down.

"Hmm...it's nice to have such a full spirit in the morning." He whisper into my ear.

"Wa----wait...Manager..." I stutter when I feel his hand slipping through my pyjama.

But suddenly the hands that's touching me stop...And what I saw really shocked me...

'He falls asleep! This man! And on top of me!

Unbelieveable...
Now...what am I gonna do to it??

TBC