20

Taehyung found himself sitting together again with Eunwoo and Dahyun. The only difference this time was that TWICE's Nayeon was here and Taehyung brought a plus one: Jungkook. And while Taehyung thought that the presence of the maknae would keep him from being left out by Eunwoo, Nayeon, and Dahyun's warm conversations, it turned out that Jungkook just joined the trio's exchange of stories. Nayeon's sharp laughter was booming throughout the room, dissolving in their own chatter about a particular funny incident in ISAC 2017 that Taehyung couldn't clearly remember.

Now he couldn't imagine how long would he be stuck in this same situation, but then decided to go along with their chatter and occasionally joke around with them. He also can't help but notice how Dahyun calls Eunwoo and Jungkook 'oppa', when both of them are only a year older than her. Taehyung, on the other hand, is 3 years older and Dahyun talks to him so casually.

But then again, why was he even bothered by such trivial matter? It's just an honorific.

Minutes passed and Dahyun stood up as she offered to serve them a drink and some snacks. Nayeon was about to stand up as well with the intent to help the younger girl but Taehyung was quicker. He had already followed Dahyun to the kitchen.

"I thought you were gonna sleep all day long?" Taehyung asked as Dahyun gestured him to place drinking glasses on a tray.

"Well, I had guests," she began, taking out snacks from the cupboard. "Jihyo unnie and Mina unnie came to visit. Yugyeom and Bambam oppa were here too because they wanted to look at my condo, they were planning to buy a place for themselves so they thought it would be nice if they'd check mine out if it'd suitable for their liking."

"Are weexpecting more new neighbors?" Taehyung asked, placing the tray on the counter.

"No. Bambam oppa said that the area is simply too 'small' for him," Dahyun made air quotes as she mentioned the third to the last word. "Yugyeom oppa still hasn't decided yet."

"And then it just suddenly became a 97-liner mini reunion when Eunwoo oppa coincidentially had no schedules today," Dahyun continued, cutting some lemons in halves and used a kitchen tool to squeeze its juice inside a glass jar. "The four left after an hour just as Nayeon unnie stopped by and Eunwoo decided to stay for a while."

Taehyung nodded in understanding. Had he known that Dahyun would just be here hanging out with Eunwoo, he should've just brought her with him to the art exhibit instead of Jungkook.

"So. How was the exhibit?" Dahyun glanced at him.

"It was amazing," he answered, a small smile etched on his lips as he recalled the stimulating paintings he had seen in the exhibit. They were of different styles and reflected diverse cultures of its artists.

But it would've been much better if you were there.

"It's good that you brought Jungkook. You know I'm not the artsy kind of person so I would probably just be a drag to you there. On second thought, I should actually take Chaeyoung on art exhibits some time. She'd surely love it," Dahyun continued rambling but paused when she had to taste the lemonade she was making if it was already sweet enough.

The lemonade's taste was already evident through Dahyun's sour facial expression. Taehyung chuckled while she added more tablespoons of sweetener. Then, she took a clean spoon, dipped it into the liquid and directed it to Taehyung's mouth for him to taste.