03

Taehyung spent the whole day at the dorm, playing around with his members. In the evening, they had dinner in their favorite barbeque restaurant and had samgyeopsal. They enjoyed the rare moment fully as they can because tomorrow would be another dreadful day of hectic schedules.

"Easy on the beer, no one wants to get a bad headache tomorrow," Namjoon reminded his members and they all nodded, putting away the bottles of beer they had emptied.

"Can I sleep at the dorm tonight?" Taehyung asked, clinging onto Jungkook's arm.

"Shut your trap, Tae. You slept at the dorm for the whole week last week. You shouldn't have bought a unit if you're gonna abandon it anyway," Yoongi blurted out.

"Come on, I'll just sleep beside Jungkook. I'm sure he won't mind, right Kook?" Taehyung begged and looked at the youngest, hoping that the puppy eyes he's showing right now would convince Jungkook to say yes.

"I don't, but Yoongi hyung is right. What do you take your condo for?" The maknae answered making Taehyung pout.

"You shouldn't have moved out if you're still gonna keep coming back," Jin remarked.

"I just wanted to be independent," Taehyung mumbled, sulking.

"Then go home and be independent," Jimin snapped.

"Fine," Taehyung sighed in defeat as they all ganged up on him.

"How about let's party at Tae's place tonight? And we'll sleep over there," Hoseok suggested to lighten up the younger's mood.

"That's a good idea!" Taehyung's face brightened up at the thought, but his smile quickly faded when he remembered something. "No, we can't. I forgot to tell you that someone just moved in earlier. I already got a neighbor."

"Oh. No more parties for us, then," Hoseok shrugged.

When Taehyung just moved in his condo, the boys would visit there whenever they had time. They'd have dinner, start a noraebang battle and sing their lungs off sore all night. No one would complain because Taehyung was the only resident on the floor at that time. Now, however, they can't do that anymore or they might just disturb Taehyung's new neighbor.

•  •  •

Dahyun looked around her shared room with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu for the last time, checking if there were any more of her stuff left.

Their afternoon guesting at a radio talk show had just finished and Dahyun went back to the dorm with the girls because she needed to collect some of her stuff that she was not able to bring earlier this morning when she moved out.

"Is this all?" Dahyun eyed the box in front of her which contained some of her personal belongings, plushies, letters from fans that she kept since 2015, and picture frames of her family and TWICE members.

"I think that's all, unnie," Tzuyu answered.

"Thank you for helping me, Tzuyu," Dahyun smiled at the younger. She then approached the second maknae, Chaeyoung who was pretending to sleep at her bed. Dahyun knew that the girl was sulking. She's been like that ever since Dahyun decided to move out from the dorm.

Dahyun plopped herself right beside Chaeyoung and cuddled with her.

"You could always visit me whenever you want, Chaeng," Dahyun said, but it did not relieve the younger. She understands that leaving the dorm would be the best for Dahyun, but she could not help but constantly miss the girl whom she shared her life with for the last 7 years.

"Chaeyoung-ah, stop being a baby," Tzuyu slumped on Chaeyoung's left side, joining the cuddle.

They stayed on that position for a few minutes, however the warmth of her younger sister's embraces made Dahyun tear up. She too, would miss them. But she already made up her mind. It was too late to back out now. She was not planning to back out, either.