09

Taehyung pursed his lips into a thin line, his eyes wandering around the kitchen as he succumbs to deep thinking. He was proud of himself for being very productive today. With the Boy With Luv promotions ending in success, BTS were preparing for a US Concert Tour by May. They were at the BigHit company building the whole morning with their producers and CEO, having a meeting regarding the tour and their future plans. They wrapped up earlier than expected and Bang Si-Hyuk called it a day, sending them off to their dorms to rest for the entire afternoon.

Taehyung spent the remaining time of the day cleaning his flat and even went grocery shopping to refill his kitchen cupboards and fridge that had been empty for quite a while already. He just finished organizing the groceries he bought when he figured something was missing. Like he forgot to buy something, but he couldn't remember what it was.

Taehyung's train of thoughts halted when Yeontan came running towards him, barking. The dog was wagging his tail enthusiastically, lifting a paw to his owner's leg. With that gesture, Taehyung understood that Yeontan was hungry. He then took his bowl and proceeded to get the dog food stashed away in a cabinet.

"Ah, right," Taehyung mumbled, nodding, when he noticed that the container of treats was nearly empty. He now remembered what he was missing out. "I forgot to buy Yeontan's food."

Taehyung poured the remaining treats to Yeontan's bowl. The dog started digging in to the food while Taehyung glanced at his watch, checking the time.

7: 30. The grocery store closes at 9. I still have time.

He took his overcoat and a mask, deciding to go to the grocery store. He needed to buy food now because he's leaving early tomorrow morning. He won't allow his only beloved dog to starve for the whole day tomorrow. And maybe he would also stop by his favorite coffee shop to have hot chocolate. It's already been weeks since he had one.

The grocery store was only a few blocks away from the complex, granting Taehyung convenience as he only needed to walk the distance. It's space was pretty average compared to large supermarket chains, but nonetheless sell typical every day groceries such as food products and a full range of essential household goods.

Taehyung sighed in relief upon finding his preferred brand of dog food displayed on the shelf. He took 2 bags, weighing 1 kilogram each, placing it inside his shopping cart. He usually preferred to buy in sacks but doesn't have any choice because those were the only ones available. After getting what he needed, he roamed around the store, thinking if there were any more goods he needed to buy.

He came across upon an aisle of shelves displaying chocolates and tried to search for choco pies but was disappointed when he found out that they already had ran out of stock.

He was about to leave the aisle when he heard someone call his name. As he turned to his heels, he saw a petite girl pushing her cart towards him.

"Taehyung! I knew it was you," She said, pointing a finger at him and grinning.

"Dahyun," Taehyung greeted her with a small smile. He wasn't expecting to see her here but he's not surprised either. They've been running to each other more often these days, seeing her wasn't that suprising anymore."You're doing grocery shopping? At this time of the night?"

"Mmm-hmm. It's more convenient with less people," she replied.

Taehyung's eyes then shifted to her shopping cart that was full of food and he couldn't help but chuckle as he caught sight of several boxes of choco pies inside Dahyun's cart.

"So that's why the shelves of choco pies were empty. You took it all!" He said with an accusing tone.

Dahyun chuckled sheepishly. "I can't help it, okay? Choco pies are just so addictive."