14

"I'm done. It's your turn, Kook!" Taehyung called out to his roommate as he got out of the bathroom after a shower. There was nothing better than a cold, refreshing shower in a warm night like this. The cool rush of water hitting his skin somehow relaxed his muscles that had been worn out from dancing of intense choreographies.

Jungkook grabbed his towel and clothes, proceeding to the bathroom while Taehyung started changing into his pajamas, preparing to get to bed.

BTS had been in America for a week already for their extended Love Yourself: Speak Yourself Concert Tour. Traveling to state after state was pretty much exhausting, but meeting western ARMYs who showed them unmatching love and support inspired them to give their best peformance on stage. All those late night practices and hardwork in preparation for this tour was totally worth it.

They were currently staying in a luxury hotel to rest for the night because tomorrow would be another concert on the Chicago Stadium. Taehyung sat on his bed after drying his wet hair. He opened his smartphone, intending to interact with fans on Weverse, however he noticed a message from his neighbor whom he had not gotten in contact since he left for America.

Dahyun :

hey, tae!
did you give Jungkook the cookies?

A rather sarcastic smile drew on Taehyung's lips upon reading her message. There was not even a simple 'how are you' and all she did was directly ask about Jungkook. He licked his lower lip as he started to type a reply.

Taehyung :

Yeah, I did.

Dahyun replied just seconds after and their exchange of messages continued.

Dahyun :

so?
what did he say?

Taehyung :

He said it tasted horrible.
The worst cookies he tasted
in his entire life

Taehyung could now imagine how Dahyun would furrow her brows in annoyance at him for messing around with her, only making her look more adorable.

Dahyun :

(~_~メ)

Taehyung :

kidding.
he said thank you
for your thoughtfulness
said it was delicious.

Dahyun :

of course it's delicious.
they're made by Kim Dahyun!
thank you for giving it to him
ヽ(^o^)丿

Taehyung :

So that's it?
You're not gonna ask
how I am doing here?
If I'm eating well?
Resting well?

Dahyun :

no.
i know you eat like a pig
and sleep like a dead person
anytime, anywhere.
pretty sure you're doing fine.

Now it was her turn to tease him.

Taehyung :

Meanie.

Dahyun :

i only messaged to ask if you gave
Jungkook the cookies ㅋㅋㅋ

Taehyung :