02

"I saw Jimin's crush at a coffee shop earlier," Taehyung announced. He was at the dorm, sitting on the living room's floor while playing uno cards with Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Which one?" Jimin who was seated on a couch with crossed legs and eyes stuck on his phone, asked. A smug smile formed on his lips as he added, "I have many. Be specific."

"Such a flirt," Jungkook sneered, scrunching his nose up in disgust.

"Your crush from TWICE," Taehyung hinted. He didn't want to spoil it and wanted Jimin to guess. It's his crush after all.

"Mina the ballerina? She's your crush from TWICE, right?" The youngest guessed.

"I thought it was Jeongyeon, Chim? Bogoshipda~" Hoseok sang with a teasing smile spreading across his face, recalling the moment way back 2017 in an interview where the Jeongyeon sang with BTS while they were singing a snippet of Spring Day.

"I'm talking about Dahyun. Kim Dahyun," Taehyung finally said, getting impatient because it took too long for them to get who he was talking about.

"Ohh," the three chorused, mouths forming an 'o'.

"So, you saw Dubu at a coffee shop? Where?" Jimin questioned, finally putting his phone down as he was now interested at the subject matter.

"That shop near my condo," Taehyung answered and glanced at his cards before lifting his gaze up to give Jimin a teasing smirk. "You still like her, huh?"

"I do," Jimin grinned. "Everyone does, Tae."

"Hella right!" Hoseok slapped Jimin's shoulder, openly agreeing to what the latter had said.

Jimin glared at Hoseok before adding, "But Dahyun and I are just friends, so..."

"You are?" Taehyung asked, completely clueless. He only knew that Jimin had an interest on the girl since the encounter at ISAC 2017, but that was it. He never thought that the two would be acquainted to the each other. Friends, even.

Jimin gave him a 'you didn't know?' look.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung frowned, disappointed that his best friend did not inform him about it. Or maybe Jimin did tell him but he forgot about it.

"I did, you pabo!" Jimin argued, lightly punching the other's arm. "You just forget things easily!"

It was obviously the latter.

"We met her at Star King when Namjoon, Jimin and I guested with TWICE 3 years ago. We even converse backstage until now," Hoseok explained.

Taehyung nodded as he took in the information. Seems like his hyungs are friends with that girl who had froth on her lips at the shop.

Well, he and Dahyun would maybe have been friends if 2017 Korean Music Wave, an event where they were supposed to host together, did not get cancelled. It was cancelled a month before it was bound to happen and they didn't even had the chance to meet yet.

Aside from her name, Taehyung knows that Dahyun is funny. That was the word that would come to mind whenever you'd hear the name 'Kim Dahyun'. She was a package of entertainment; had a knack for variety. And Taehyung had witnessed her silliness in some variety shows that their groups happen to attend together, but did not pay much attention to her simply because he doesn't find a reason to.

As he thought about it, he realized that he was actually the only one in BTS who's not acquainted with any of the TWICE members. Namjoon and Suga knew Nayeon and Jeongyeon because they attended the same high school; Jimin, Jin and Hoseok are probably friends with all the girls; Jungkook also has met Sana as they became MCs in Music Bank a few years ago.

And that leaves him. The only one who doesn't have any interactions with TWICE, which is ironic considering that he is known as BTS's social butterfly. Not only with TWICE though, but with any other girl group in general.

They filmed a music video with Gfriend a few years back. They're the only girl group, as far as he remembers, he interacted with. Despite being properly acquainted to them, however, he was still distant. It wasn't because he was intentionally limiting his friends to the male gender, perhaps he wasn't just interested in being all friendly with any girl group members.

"Dahyun's nice and funny, too," Jungkook suddenly said, making the other three turn their heads to the former.

Jimin smirked while Taehyung was surprised for it was rare to hear Jungkook compliment another female celebrity aside from IU.

"How do you know? You've met her, too?" Taehyung asked, curious.

"No, but Yugyeom and Eunwoo are friends with Dahyun," Jungkook answered with a small smile, mentioning his 97-liner friends. "They talk about her sometimes, they say she's very nice."

"That's because Dahyun and Yugyeom were close friends since pre-debut, and Eunwoo and Dahyun acted in an MBC show together," Jimin explained.

"Everyone in TWICE is nice, though, but she stands out for me the most, for some reason," Hoseok admitted.

"Must be nice to be close with Dahyun. She's really silly, cute, and fun to be with. If we weren't idols, I'd probably date her. She's close to my ideal type," Jimin said, smiling.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin before glancing at Taehyung who had been silently listening to their conversation. "You haven't met her right, Tae?"

"No. It's not that I'm interested to, anyway," Taehyung replied indifferently, but the last part of his sentence was kind of a lie. The sight of Dahyun with foam on her lips had been replaying in his head for quite a few times now. He didn't know why he found it silly but cute at the same time.

"Why aren't you into girls, huh?" Jimin raised a brow at the younger. He squinted his eyes and furrowed his brows as he scooted closer to Taehyung, and in a whisper he spoke, "Are you perhaps... gay?"

"What?! No!" Taehyung smacked Jimin's shoulder, making the latter back away immediately.

"If you are having confusion about your gender, it's okay to tell me. I mean, I will still accept you, Tae. I will still be your best friend," Jimin said in a serious tone.

"I am not gay!" Taehyung scowled.

Hoseok and Jungkook could only laugh at the two.

"Then prove it," Jimin challenged, a mischevious smile on his face. "If you really interested in girl, date a girl group member."

"I'm not falling for your silly tricks, Chim. Shut your mouth or else I'll tell the whole world that you used my underwear back in our trainee days!" Taehyung threatened but Jimin just laughed, enjoying the annoyed face that he had elicited from the former.

Hoseok and Jungkook laughed loudly and they became a laughing mess with Taehyung glaring at them.

"Come on, I was just kidding," Jimin's chortles died out not long enough.

"Geez, can we just continue our game? This conversation is getting nowhere," Hoseok said, chuckling.

"Thank you, hyung," Taehyung said in a sarcastic tone and dropped his uno card to proceed on their game. The rest did the same.

Taehyung for sure wasn't gay. He just wasn't interested in dating or even befriending any girls for the time being. He only had a few female friends and he isn't planning on adding another one to his friends list for now.