12

Since the incident that night, Taehyung and Dahyun became more open to each other and had gotten comfortable sharing about their problems whether personal or related to work. Dahyun was still reluctant at first but soon she eventually learned to share her insecurities and worries to Taehyung just like how he shared to her his.

Never once did Dahyun think that there would come a time that she would finally open up to someone. It was nice to have a friend whom you can share your burdens with. She never trusted anyone as easily as she trusted Taehyung. She realized that there was nothing to hide from him. After all, he already saw her in her miserable state.

It was a weekend and BTS got a day-off from work. Taehyung spent his day cleaning his unit which was not really dirty but he felt like cleaning so he did it anyway. He paced the vacuum cleaner back and forth on the kitchen floor while humming a tune from a classical song played on the airpods he was wearing.

His cleaning went to halt when he suddenly heard his doorbell ring. He turned off the vacuum and headed towards his front door as the doorbell was ringing nonstop, someone outside was surely pressing it continuously. He didn't had a clue of who was rumbling outside his doorstep. He actually wasn't expecting any visitors tonight.

He peered on the peephole of the door to check out who was outside, only to find Jungkook and Jimin pressing the doorbell impatiently.

Taehyung quickly opened the door and before he could even say words of welcome, Jungkook and Jimin stormed inside and raced to the living room. They jumped on the couch and immediately turned on the television with their feet raised on the coffee table, feeling so at home.

"Yah! If that doorbell gets broken, I'll really make you two pay!" Taehyung scolded but his threat just passed like wind to the ears of his two friends.

"Surprise!" Hoseok exclaimed with a cheeky grin and entered the flat, followed by Seokjin and Namjoon who was carrying grocery bags and Yoongi gripping on a bottle of expensive wine.

"Why didn't you guys tell me that you're coming over?" Taehyung asked as he closed the door, surprised with their sudden visit.

"It's been a long time since we last visited. We missed it here," Namjoon replied.

"You should have at least called me so I could buy food."

"We wanted to surprise you," Yoongi answered, putting down the wine and exited the kitchen afterwards.

"Besides, we already bought ingredients to cook for our dinner, so no worries," Seokjin assured, setting down their bags on the kitchen isle.

"So, Taehyung. Where's Dahyun?" Hoseok inquired, wriggling his brows.

"I knew it! Visiting me here is just an excuse so that you could see Dahyun!" Taehyung accused, making the other three laugh

"That is so not true. Our main reason for coming here is you!"

"Oh, is that so?" Taehyung snorted, crossing his arms acting jealous because his hyungs already had other reasons for visiting other than wanting to bond with him.

"Well to be completely honest 30% is Dahyun..." Hoseok confessed with a chuckle then quickly added, "But 70% is you!"

"On second thought, how about we invite Dahyun for dinner? Is she home right now?" Jin suggested. "I want to catch up with my sister."

"I don't know, she left for a schedule earlier," Taehyung shrugged. "Besides, wouldn't it be awkward for her to eat together with us considering we're all guys?

"Dahyun is in the house!"

The three guys turned their head in unison upon hearing someone shout. They were surprised when they found Jimin standing by the kitchen doorway with Dahyun behind him.