EPILOGUE

TWICE dominated Asia and the world's second biggest music market, Japan. They were becoming popular as well in the west. Their recent comebacks had appealed to the taste of the western audience. TWICE had to yield to the rising demand and the agency found it a good market to promote in. TWICE were already on their 6th year as a group, the western music market would be another step in their career. They released an English single, trying to test the waters and suceeded in breaking records and achieving new milestones in their career that they'd only dreamt on reaching.

BTS were becoming bigger and bigger. Their success in dominating the world with their music was evident as their songs would top Billboard charts despite being a korean act and continue breaking records. Their fans were rapidly growing in unimaginable numbers. They had also released some singles in English which were well-received by their audience. They were trying out genres with every comeback and were hands on with their craft. BTS were the biggest share holder of BigHit Entertainment which was now called HYBE Entertainment. But even then BTS remained humble artists. They were constantly praised for both their pleasing personalities and incredible talents.

TWICE's contract with JYPE was bound to end after 5 years. TWICE, who didn't plan on separating, unanimously decided on signing a new contract with the agency and continue with as 9. Under the new contract, the girls were allowed to venture into individual activities like modelling, forming sub-units, and acting.

Some members had opened individual Instagram accounts and became brand ambassadors of clothing brands, shoes, and cosmetics.

Dahyun was casted as a supporting character in a movie. It was her first project where she worked with Hwang In-Yeop, Choi Minho and other actors.

Currently, they were in a remote village at Gwangju, filming a night scene along the sidewalk.

Dahyun ran her eyes through the script once more; repeating the same line over and over, and saying it out loud, careful to enunciate the words clearly, until the Director called to start action.

The chilly gusts of wind made Dahyun cold and her manager quickly lent her a blanket after the end of the take. The girl walked over to the camera to monitor the scene they just filmed. The Director was satisfied with how it turned out but decided to have another shoot taken.

"I should've brought my coat," she sighed in regret, wrapping the thin blanket around her shoulders tighter. Since it was approaching winter, the weather was chilly although it had not snowed yet, especially at night.

"Luckily, I took it with me."

Dahyun's eyes widened at the voice, quickly cocking her head to its direction. "Taehyung oppa? Why are you here?"

"Hello to you to, Dahyun-ah," he flashed her a grin.

"But I thought you'd be in LA until next week?"

"There were change of plans," he said, putting the warm coat on for her. "Besides, didn't you miss me?"

Dahyun hugged his waist, pressing her cheek against his chest as she muttered, "I missed you." But then pulled away after a short moment because they were still on set and Dahyun didn't want to be teased by everyone again. "You should be waiting in the parking lot. People might see."

"Maybe that's the idea," Taehyung retorted with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He stole a peck on Dahyun's lips before he sat comfortably on a chair. The girl wasn't any more surprised of her boyfriend's sneakiness.

"The Director said we can't afford any distractions."

"Do I distract you?"

"You'll keep looking at me during the shoot."