fluff ━ ' , treasure , ' ━ bennett x razor

"Aaand that's the last of them! Good job, Razor!" Bennett pats the gray-haired male on the back as he smiles. 

"Bennett too. Good job." Razor smiles at him as well. They were both just finishing off a hilichurl camp while they were on their adventures. Hoping to find some treasure, they both looked around the camp. 

"Find anything yet?" Bennett asks Razor, who was also searching for treasure on piled up books. Seems as though this was a treasure hoarder's camp before it was taken by hilichurls. Maybe that explains the tents all around.

"No." Razor says sadly. He uses his hand to shove away the piled up items and rocks possibly hiding chests under the ground. While Bennett searches inside all of the bags. Maybe some artifacts or some weapons left inside. 

After a few minutes of searching, unfortunately, nothing came up. They've fully searched the place. Items everywhere but, nothing valuable to be sold or given to the guild. Bennett and Razor sighs.

"Guess we didn't get anything today, eh?" Bennett tilts his head while he says that to Razor who was also looking very sad at this.

"It's fine." Razor says. He peeks at Bennett and, he seemed to be looking guilty of something.

"What's wrong?" Razor asks the white-haired boy next to him. 

"This... is probably because of my bad luck... sorry." Bennett scratches his head as he says that. Razor's eyes burst wide open. He didn't know how to deal with this but... he knows that it isn't Bennett's fault. Sadly, he didn't know the right words to say.

"N-no! It's not. Your fault!" Razor says, panicky. He didn't want to make the boy sad or cry. That's the last thing he wanted to see. He wanted him to be smiling all the time but, Razor was worried that he wouldn't be able to give him the happiness he wanted.

"Thank...you." Bennett says but, something tells Razor that he's still hung up on it. He doesn't know what else to do so, he opens up his arms and gives Bennett a big hug. 

"W-what are you doing?!" Bennett asks, flustered with the actions Razor had just did. Razor hugs him tighter and tighter.