fluff ━ ' , only you , ' ━ scaramouche x m/fem!reader

[Modern AU. In the same world as 'bar talk'.]

"It's been 20 minutes, where the hell is my latte?!" Scaramouche yells out, having a grumpy face as he stepped outside of his office, glancing at everyone who was looking in fear, sitting on their desks. 

"S-sorry..! I'll get to it right away..!" An employee says, standing up as she was afraid of getting on his bad side, seeing as though Scaramouche was glaring at her a lot.

"Huh. So you didn't listen to me when I said it 20 minutes ago?" Scaramouche gives her a death glare, making her flinch. He really hated people like this. Not doing their jobs properly, especially since he told everyone in the room to give him a latte using his money. 

"I..." She stumbles, unable to say anything but it seems as though she was trying to apologize to him. Knowing that she'll probably get fired if she doesn't. But you suddenly step in, handing him a latte.

"Here's your latte. I apologize for the delay. There was a bit of a long line due to an extremely large sale." You say, lying to him. He takes it, glances at you while taking a sip. It was still hot so, it was perfect. He nods.

"...Thanks." He says before going into his office once again. Well, to be honest, it was yours. You had bought a latte beforehand and didn't really want to give it to anyone but, seeing as though he was eventually going to fire everyone here, you wanted to spare yourself the trouble of being the one to lead them out.

Truth be told, there was a long line. And you had just entered the workplace right as he started yelling so, it was rather perfect timing. So, it did seem like you went out to buy him one except it really was yours. But, oh well.

"H-how did you do that?!" The employee says, having a really surprised face. Everyone else in the office was shocked but, they soon went back to their work as soon as you glared at them. 

"Well, it's been a couple years since I've been working for him so, I guess I kind of got used to it." You say in reply. It has been a few years ever since you worked for him. At first, he was just some grumpy, annoying, devil that looked like he wasn't able to do anything to you but, with his power and influence, he could easily make your life into a living hell.

"Aren't you scared of getting fired..?" She asks, having a worried look. That was a possibility you had thought of before that one day you might get fired for a simple mistake but, you simply didn't care.