fluff ━ ' , pet me more , ' ━ razor x m/fem!reader

(A/N: Slow updates this month because of personal reasons and I'm focusing on my other two books so I'm really sorry but I'll make sure to at least publish something every week.)

"Hey Razor! How have you been doing?" You approach the boy who was silently eating in one of the many bushes of Wolvendom. 

"Eating meat. Do you want?" He asks, kindly handing over the piece of meat using a little stick. You raise your hand, putting your palm out.

"I ate before coming here... sorry." You apologize, realizing that he may have wanted to eat with someone. He simply shrugs his shoulders in reply and starts eating once again, taking multiple bites out of the meat.

He was just cooking the meat in an open fire. Using branches, leaves and other objects that could be used out in the wild to stabilize and manage fire. Well, not only the smoke being let out into the sky, but also the light emitting from it made you be able to see him. Otherwise, you wouldn't have known he was here at all.

You sit down next to him, deciding to stay for a little while. Seeing as though your schedule was completely open, you will have nothing to do even when you do go back to Mondstadt. You do requests, bounties, and everything that could make you earn Mora. When all's finished, you'll have an abundance of free time. You were kind of glad to have seen him out here. 

"Have you been hunting a lot?" You ask, attempting to start a conversation due to noticing the silent, yet still pleasant atmosphere. Frankly, there was no need to start a conversation since it wasn't awkward at all. You simply wanted to talk with the boy.

"Yes. Lots and lots of meat, sharing and eating with Lupical!" He says, seemingly happy and excited about it. You chuckle at his pure expressions.

"Where are the other wolves?" You ask, looking around the area, wondering why the others weren't in sight. 

"Sleeping. Tired after guarding our home." He says, innocently. You look up in the sky and see that it was starting to get dark. You shrug your shoulders, thinking it was a valid reason. But that means he was eating dinner... alone.

"You aren't.. sad?" You ask him. Well, you were in no place to judge other people's habits, but if you were to eat dinner alone, it would feel rather sad. For some people, at least.

"Why?" He asks, raising his right eyebrow in confusion as he continues eating.