fluff ━ ' , haunted house , ' ━ m!/fem!reader x chongyun

You were walking around Liyue Harbor, observing the new building that has just been brought up a couple weeks ago. It was a 'haunted house' that was done by workers and a couple people but what was really weird was that, the Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, also participated in making it. 

There was quite a long line right in front of the doors. It isn't too long but, it'll definitely take time to go into the building. You walk towards the line, attempting to go on it, wanting to experience this 'haunted house' first-hand. But as you were about to go on it, your eyes caught by a light-blue haired boy, standing in front of the building looking very confused and lost. 

Seeing as no one else is paying attention to him, you get out of the line, and walk towards him.

"...Is something wrong?" You come up and ask him. He flinches in surprise, but then calms down slowly after.

"Nothing at all... I was just slightly confused at this... 'haunted house.'" He says, putting his hand under his chin. You thought to yourself that what was so confusing about this? A pretty straight-forward meaning, in other words.

"I can tell you anything you want to know!" You say, smiling to sort of comfort and reassure him. The crease in his forehead slowly disappears as his eyes widen. And then he flashes a smile afterwards.

"Thank you." He said. With that sweet smile, you felt as if an arrow has just shot into your heart. You thought to yourself once again that this you were getting feeling was dangerous.

"Uh... w-what questions do you have..?" You ask, stuttering because of being nervous and getting flustered. 

"Oh! Well, it's just very confusing on why people are lining up to get on it, knowing it's haunted. Ghosts and demons can be very dangerous after all." He says, looking seriously and really confused by it.

At this point, you were kind of lost. Thinking like, is it a joke? is he new to this? or was he getting pranked? But, looking at the serious gaze in his eyes, the possibility of him joking was completely erased.

"Do you... want to go in to see for yourself?" You ask him. 

"Sure! I was kind of looking for a partner as well, seeing as though all these people have other people with them.." He says, happily with a cheerful and thankful voice. You look behind you, looking at the line. And he was correct, mostly everyone has a partner to go with them. Though... all of them were couples. You blush at this thought.